• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Number Plate Size & Mounting

you can get a towing eye number plate bracket and holder to avoid holes in the bomper or disrupting air flow
rear is easy self adhesive sticky pads and fasten on with anti theft number plate bolts

This would be my choice if the dealership didn't already have the frames mounted: https://www.amazon.de/Fastech-Selbs...Y340_QL65&keywords=licence+plate+holder&psc=1
Thought about it. Big Big disatvantage: if the plates are firmly fixed (which is not always possible with this type, for example in winter because of ice, in summer because of heat in which the glue is soft or at low production quality), you will have problems getting the strips off from the bumper without damaging the paint. This can happen even if you want to change the license plates. That was the reason why I was going for the frameless mount :) No glue (except between the mount itself and the plate) and fully removable without any trace.

Reactions: BadShadd
Thanks for the information posted here.

We now have a huge choice in personalized plates since mine were last made in 2004 when there was no choice at all.

Can someone confirm that the Euro plates are the best fit.

The standard Euro size here is a plate measuring 520mm x 112mm

We also have a slim version available which may be better at 360mm x 100mm and we can even mix and match with the different size front and rear of the car over here.

That video looks to be a step backward to me, if our plates do not fit in that frame then I will drill holes in the plates and mount them direct with stainless steel button torx head security screws or else someone will simply steal my plates if they just rip off the car without screws.

Last edited: