• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

NSW / Sydney N Owners

Hey Guys,

I picked up my i30n last night (polar white) I went to debadge it today and it doesn't have the Hyundai badge on the back left hand side of the car. Is it supposed to?

Thanks all.

Hey Guys,

I picked up my i30n last night (polar white) I went to debadge it today and it doesn't have the Hyundai badge on the back left hand side of the car. Is it supposed to?

Thanks all.
Congrats! I have a PW as well and mine didn't come with it either, not like I mind, would've wanted it debadged anyway. Now considering to debadge the i30.

Reactions: EkkoN
Congrats! I have a PW as well and mine didn't come with it either, not like I mind, would've wanted it debadged anyway. Now considering to debadge the i30.
I was considering debadging the i30 but kind of like it now that I've seen it in person

Did yours come with remote window down/open enabled? When pressing and holding the unlock button on the remote, the windows should all open automatically.

I went to see Peter Warren Hyundai (where I bought the car) service centre on Friday and the guys there were absolutely clueless about it even after I've shown them the other thread where Bill Thomas posted + screenshot of module. They said they didn't see the option and contacted Hyundai tech their answer was its only available on European models. Might have to take it to another service centre when my 1500km service (currently at 680kms) is up and do everything all in one visit.

Did yours come with remote window down/open enabled? When pressing and holding the unlock button on the remote, the windows should all open automatically.

I went to see Peter Warren Hyundai (where I bought the car) service centre on Friday and the guys there were absolutely clueless about it even after I've shown them the other thread where Bill Thomas posted + screenshot of module. They said they didn't see the option and contacted Hyundai tech their answer was its only available on European models. Might have to take it to another service centre when my 1500km service (currently at 680kms) is up and do everything all in one visit.
Take it elsewhere. I have it on mine.

Reactions: EkkoN
The auto window settings should/can be done during the pre delivery inspection. Lots of info on the forums already. @padigree went back to his dealer and had the configuration carried out. You can just ask your dealer to upload the configuration next time you are in for service / warranty work.

Reactions: padigree