• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

NOOOOOO

Just remember though, there’s a THREE P Blue ones at my wife’s work!! Including ours but still......:eek:

I was just saying yesterday how cross I’d be if another one showed up. I’m livid!! Not a drama queen at all...

On the plus side the brakes work really well and I didn’t go through the windscreen :oops:

Reactions: simmo777
@WookieeM I’m plotting :p bet it’s someone I don’t like ;)

If you’re the owner and you’re reading this and you’re the man that walks out of the car park through the car entrance (where the signs say NO PEDESTRIANS) and shouts at people to drive slowly, don’t admit it’s yours!! You’re the worst :p

Nope I’m sulking!! Done! I’m the only N in the village :p going to make an N line sticker and stick it on there tomorrow...

Being another year older, I have taken this news very well don’t you think?? ;)

Physically older doesn‘t mean you‘re less a child in your mind:p Same here (as my gf tells me regularly)

Reactions: _Emma
@King_Elk haha! Well I told my bf, he was unimpressed I think. I don’t thinks siri was able to catch the emotion in my voice at someone else having MY car ;)

He has just text me to say the train he is on has broken down. I think that means he’s hiding so he doesn’t have to deal with me today

ETA all train services have been suspended, he really doesn’t want to see me this evening lol!

@King_Elk haha! Well I told my bf, he was unimpressed I think. I don’t thinks siri was able to catch the emotion in my voice at someone else having MY car ;)

He has just text me to say the train he is on has broken down. I think that means he’s hiding so he doesn’t have to deal with me today

ETA all train services have been suspended, he really doesn’t want to see me this evening lol!

You can drive down the railway to catch him up. How romantic would that be?:eek:

My gf writes me immediately whenever she spots an MG N. She‘s a natural born car spotter:cool:

@King_Elk there’s no crying laughing face emoji. But that’s about right! Me and Umz love each other very much...me and the bf aim for not killing each other.

I have to be nice he bought me good presents. It has only taken me 12 years to get to this point :oops:

Reactions: King_Elk
@GavMush youll be taking the title from me for the dirtiest N! Nice to see another one properly when I’m out, I see a few around but nobody ever one here

@GavMush youll be taking the title from me for the dirtiest N! Nice to see another one properly when I’m out, I see a few around but nobody ever one here

Haha yes, they didnt look too dirty in the dark but its been so hard to keep everything clean with the rubbish on the roads this year!

Dont see many by me either and seeing as I was in Brum for a meeting I went the long way home and thought it may have been you when I saw the N in the grill :)

Reactions: _Emma