• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

New i30 N hatch owner from Australia

Gerbilflange

Sep 20, 2019
Canberra, Australia
Hi everyone,

I received my new Micron Grey i30 N Performance hatch a week ago and couldn't be happier with it. No mods planned for now, just happy to drive it as it is and keen to meet other members from my area (Canberra ACT).

I'm a long time petrolhead and I've come from a Focus XR5 Turbo (Mk2 Focus ST in other countries) and do love a well sorted hot hatch. The Focus had some modifications but this i30 is really impressive so far.

Second time Hyundai owner as well - my wife drives a 2017 Elantra SR Turbo (Elantra Sport).

Attachments

• IMG_20191121_125424a.jpg
    IMG_20191121_125424a.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20191124_132033a.jpg
    IMG_20191124_132033a.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 29
I'm also in Canberra and picked up a new luxury hatch in white a month ago. Would have liked micron grey but none of the local dealers could track one down (traded in a Fiesta ST so would have been a pain to go interstate).

I'll be going to the N Festival at Wakefield in a few weeks. We should arrange a cruise up on the morning.

I'm also in Canberra and picked up a new luxury hatch in white a month ago. Would have liked micron grey but none of the local dealers could track one down (traded in a Fiesta ST so would have been a pain to go interstate).

I'll be going to the N Festival at Wakefield in a few weeks. We should arrange a cruise up on the morning.
Don't want to hijack your thread Gerbil, but I'll be heading from Canberra to the Wakefield meet as well, I made a thread in the Australian i30n Owners section, we can organise in there I guess mickjf. :)

Congrats on the new car Gerbil!

Edit: Great garage by the way, I looked at the Elantra SR Turbo long and hard before deciding to go all in on an N. Such a fantastic value car.