• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

New i30 Fastback N from Poland.

Hi guys,

New forum member from Poland. I've had Engine Red i30 Fastback N for over a month.
To be honest I didn't plan to buy Hyundai. I watched Golf GTI Performance, Leon Cupra, Focus ST and I heard something about i30N. I took a test drive and absolutely loved this car. A few days later I bought my own.

20190925_155522.jpg

pillred

Hi guys,

New forum member from Poland. I've had Engine Red i30 Fastback N for over a month.
To be honest I didn't plan to buy Hyundai. I watched Golf GTI Performance, Leon Cupra, Focus ST and I heard something about i30N. I took a test drive and absolutely loved this car. A few days later I bought my own.

View attachment 10110
Did you consider the hatchback or was it only the Fastback you wanted? and how do you find parking it? I test drove both and found the rear visibility a bit lacking so bought the hatch,and yes I know it's got a reverse camera but I like to look myself as well and at night the camera is not the best.

Did you consider the hatchback or was it only the Fastback you wanted? and how do you find parking it? I test drove both and found the rear visibility a bit lacking so bought the hatch,and yes I know it's got a reverse camera but I like to look myself as well and at night the camera is not the best.
I prefer sedan/liftback shape. My dad always had hatchbacks and I always had sedans/coupe. None of my previous cars even had parking sensors (and they were longer than i30), so I'm used to parking with poor visibility ;). For parking situations, visibility in the rear window is sufficient. There is a problem with low obstacles (that's even in the hatchback), but parking sensor and camera are present.
I considered hatchbacks like GTI, Cupra or ST, because CLA 45 AMG is too expensive and then I saw i30 Fastback N :D...

Sometimes I have to lower my neck to see something higher in rearview mirror.

The only real problem with fastback body is that you can't pack 4 wheels vertically into the trunk. In hatch you can do it.