• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Never seen so many Ns before (member sighting)

IamRy

Nthusiast
Jan 6, 2019
SW UK
Took my car in for a service yesterday and the dealer had more Ns than the sum of those I've seen on the road so far. Either they bought a job lot or the car is really starting to become popular.

@Mr.Gobsy I think your car was there too. White non-performance with N-cars.net stickers on the front bumper? Was struggling to think of anyone else in my area with that spec.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Took my car in for a service yesterday and the dealer had more Ns than the sum of those I've seen on the road so far. Either they bought a job lot or the car is really starting to become popular.

@Mr.Gobsy I think your car was there too. White non-performance with N-cars.net stickers on the front bumper? Was struggling to think of anyone else in my area with that spec.

I'm guessing at BVM? Mine was there thursday & friday. They're one of the main UK dealerships and the base for the N-Sport company.

Reactions: IamRy