• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Need number plate ideas

RJM80

Sep 12, 2020
Sutton Coldfield
Hi everyone,

Just joined as I’m hopefully putting a deposit down on an i20n when the details get released.

Can any of you helpful folk give me any ideas for a private plate? I’ve never had one before, but fancy treating the i20n to one when I get it.
Id like something with either i20n or ni20 in it. I’ve tried various plate websites, but not had much luck.
Thanks, Ryan.

_Emma

Oct 29, 2018
UK
if only my neighbor didn't give me his cherished plate for free, i would have considered it :D
What? Where do I get neighbours like this? I want neighbours that give me nice things for free😂. Only thing I get is music from one, and the other side a leaking roof where their stupid builder stands on it. I've been done!

Reactions: icelink

J BOB

Aug 17, 2018
wigan
What? Where do I get neighbours like this? I want neighbours that give me nice things for free😂. Only thing I get is music from one, and the other side a leaking roof where their stupid builder stands on it. I've been done!
Glad to see You're still around Emma! See, the Forums still not ALL about buying a new car and changing every conceivable part to such an extent that one wonders why You bought the car in the first place! 🤔😃.....

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
well, are you sure it's water leaking where that builder stands? :D

that neighbour is one in a million. shame he moved away :(

Reactions: _Emma

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
@icelink he’ll be leaking something when I see him next and he gets the bill!
Anyway number plates before I get in trouble..P155TKE ?
you know it actually exists. the only problem is price: "POA"...

if we do something to really annoy them, perhaps they will give it to us for free? lol