• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Need help trouble shooting

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Yeah your still as annoying as I remember lol.

There are 3 local Ns ( tri state area) that had the HPFP changed because it WAS the issue. That's just 3 LOCAL, there are plenty of others on the FB groups who also had their HPFP changed because it WAS the issue. So based off what I've seen I'm assuming it could be that but it could be anything. Like I mentioned I need my regional hyundai systems back online so they can properly diagnosis it. Not saying it's the pump but I think it could be.

Dude chill out lol.
Dude chill out lol.
I think your the one who might need to take your own advice based upon your personal response. I offered it as a possible identification of the issue. I was here to help and you know the old saying, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth." Otherwise, If you receive a gift, do so graciously, without voicing criticisms.

Next time, I'll know to keep my knowledge to myself and leave you.to struggle with your problem.

Last edited: