• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

YaxleyR

Nov 6, 2018
Oxfordshire
So there I was, scrolling through my instagram stories when yet again another ad came up, but this time something actually of interest; alcantara phone cases. I clicked through the the website and to my surprise they had customization options to add the Hyundai N Performance logo on to the phone case (as well as many others)! As with most N related stuff, I went ahead and ordered it and today it arrived, and I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm in no way related to the company that sell these but if any of you are like me I'm sure you'd quite like this.

So if that's the case I got mine from here and it was customization option 113 for the N performance badge. :cool:

phone case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So there I was, scrolling through my instagram stories when yet again another ad came up, but this time something actually of interest; alcantara phone cases. I clicked through the the website and to my surprise they had customization options to add the Hyundai N Performance logo on to the phone case (as well as many others)! As with most N related stuff, I went ahead and ordered it and today it arrived, and I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm in no way related to the company that sell these but if any of you are like me I'm sure you'd quite like this.

So if that's the case I got mine from here and it was customization option 113 for the N performance badge. :cool:

View attachment 6300
I can find lots of Alcantara iPhone cases but not with an N logo. What site did you purchase this cover ? Thanks :):cool:

Reactions: My White “N”
Sorry missed the link - tired.
None the less I have ordered the cover - they look great. Many thanks. :cool::)

Hi Stash, I too have ordered a cover. Fingers crossed it arrives, and they don't empty our credit cards.....

Just checked out the FB page, and there are quite a few people who haven't received their case, almost as many who are very happy with the case.

I don't think they are completely dodgy, but I do think it is a one man band (in Canada) shipping out of China, so keep a close eye on your credit card ....

I ordered tonight, so I will let you know when mine arrives...

Reactions: Stash-N
Hi Stash, I too have ordered a cover. Fingers crossed it arrives, and they don't empty our credit cards.....

Just checked out the FB page, and there are quite a few people who haven't received their case, almost as many who are very happy with the case.

I don't think they are completely dodgy, but I do think it is a one man band (in Canada) shipping out of China, so keep a close eye on your credit card ....

What about GooglePay or PayPal? :eek: I would never buy something via credit card in onlineshops.. :/

Product -> CUSTOMIZATION -> step5

2019-03-19 14_41-Alcantara Galaxy S10+ Case _ Interiorex – INTERIOREX.jpg

There was once a time when neither GooglePay or Paypal existed and paying with debit/credit card was the only way! All I can say is I paid with debit card and all was fine
I know, there was a time before you paid with eggs and sheeps. No - to be honest I am only a little cautious, as credit card fraud is becoming more and more. In addition, there are now millions of "shops" that only "steal" personal data and credit card information. For this reason. But I understand very well what you mean.

Reactions: BadShadd

The correct amount has been debited from my account and no other amounts have been noted.
As for arrival of the cover. I am patient - waited 5 months for the car. We will see what happens. I will let you all know when it arrives. If is does come then I can boast how I have some Alcantara in my N. :cool::)

Reactions: YaxleyR and Gazza
The correct amount has been debited from my account and no other amounts have been noted.
As for arrival of the cover. I am patient - waited 5 months for the car. We will see what happens. I will let you all know when it arrives. If is does come then I can boast how I have some Alcantara in my N. :cool::)
Mine took 7 days to arrive just to give you an idea

Reactions: Stash-N
So I want one, but where is the option to choose the N logo and color?
EDIT: Nevermind, it was that black square :rolleyes:. But the color option still remains a mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: YaxleyR