• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Guys, just letting the new members know I still have some stickers for the Aussies (and anyone else interested) $1.00 posted anywhere in AU, $3.00 posted anywhere in the world!

Check out the details in the first post.

Reactions: Mingy
Hi everyone, is there ever going to be some forum stickers available to buy?, been patiently waiting for a post about this, doesn’t seem to be happening, can the powers that be make it happen please?

I’d be interested as well. There’s not many of us about, so I’d be interested in displaying/advertising the forum.
Anyone have a contact where a few could be produced?
There could be a group buy.

Use stickermule, better price and quality for stickers in my experience.

Reactions: simmo777
Back when I had my golf, I was part of a vw forum and the owner of the forum had loads made and sold them, on here the setup seems a little strange, who actually owns/runs the forum anyway?

Back when I had my golf, I was part of a vw forum and the owner of the forum had loads made and sold them, on here the setup seems a little strange, who actually owns/runs the forum anyway?

I still have some.

Remember, this post is in the Australian section, and I made these with the approval of the owner, for the Aussie members.

But if there are non being made in EU/UK, I am happy to send os..

Check out the first post in this thread. Cheers!

I still have some.

Remember, this post is in the Australian section, and I made these with the approval of the owner, for the Aussie members.

But if there are non being made in EU/UK, I am happy to send os..

Check out the first post in this thread. Cheers!
@Corsa59 - Yesterday I merged the threads, because someone requests these. Have seen you've been shipping these to europe, so I thought i could move them. Thank you for your support. Maybe you could post the shipping cost to europe?