• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Corsa59

Nthusiast
Jan 19, 2018
1/1/2019

I have had a few requests from O/S for the aussie version of the stickers. I am happy to post overseas, just add $2 AUD to the total cost to cover the overseas postage. Last batch I sent OS cost me $3 AUD for postage and took about 2 weeks to get there.

Make sure you let me know you are O/S, so I can give you my Paypal address for easy payment.

I still have a few stickers left, probably less than 1 dozen now....

The Aussie stickers have arrived!

First run is small. They are almost perfect, if I ever do another batch, I would make a couple of very small changes to the design/colours.

As previously stated, the stickers are vinyl transfer stickers, so just the logo and letters, NO clear (opaque) background die-cut excess, they look shmick. Look that one up in an urban dictionary all of you foreigners... LOL

Here is the three colours: (under the top sheet)

img_4679-jpg.717

Stickers are 20 cm long (roughly), and about 3cm high, not too big and garish, and fit neatly (just) on the rear quarter window.

As you can see from the picture above, there is a definite difference between the white and grey N when on a white background, but when viewed on a dark background like privacy glass (or my laptop), the light grey is almost indistinguishable from the white.

img_4686-jpg.718

NOTE! The hyphen on my laptop is a little skew-whiff (not straight). Caused by rapid and careless application of a sample sticker. With a little care and caution, these stickers apply perfectly.

The blue is not quite PB. It is a little too dark, the colour got a bit lost in the translation from computer screen to sticker. But as the printer said to me, the blue will probably fade a little in the sun, and will soon enough be much closer to PB. The white will not fade obviously....

IMG_4675.JPG

I don't mind the colour, and the two people I asked today which sticker they liked the best said the blue one. If it really irks you that it is not PB, get a white or grey one!

The white one: (the one to pick if you have the side skirt stickers IMO)

IMG_4673.JPG

The very light grey one (on the right back corner):

img_4678-jpg.721

IMG_4718.JPG

boot.JPG
The cost.......

Buy ONE sticker $5.00 posted to you in a DL envelope (as safely packed as possible) anywhere in Australia.
Buy TWO stickers $9.00
Buy THREE stickers $13.00
Buy FOUR stickers $17.00
BUY FIVE or more stickers $20.00 (free postage) plus $4.00 per additional sticker over 5.

You are welcome to pick up from me if you are in Brisbane. At just $1.00 postage to cover the cost of the stamp, it is probably cheaper (for you) to have them posted to you, rather than spend an hour coming to collect, but I am always happy to meet a fellow enthusiast and have a chat about cars.

If you are overseas (NZ etc.) please email me. It is a max of $3.00 anywhere in the world.

I only have about 20 of each colour, so be quick.

GONE............

Cheers, David

Last edited:
Glad to see they got there reasonably quickly.

They seem to be very secure on the car, I have had mine on a week, and 2 car washes already, and they seem to be stuck tight.

Enjoy!

received mine today, thanks David for taking the time and effort into designing and printing these stickers
cheers, Ray

I've just seen the prototypes of the UK/Europe stickers and they look really cool. The smaller size is definitely an option for the next run.

The N with NO colour at all would work on paintwork, but not on glass.

Would I stick stickers on my paintwork? Probably not, as I would be worried about damaging the paint, or removing protective coatings for those of you who have them. And inside stickers may damage window tint, and get lost behind the privacy glass. So i would stick to outside vinyl stickers unless you wanted something different.

I also think one sticker on my car is enough, so I have one on the rear screen just to the left of the wiper. I think the official Hyundai colour of white N looks the coolest, but I did see a Hyundai jacket and shirt yesterday with a black N and a darker blue surround (very similar colour to the sticker blue I produced...).

I have sold 80% of the first run, I need to sell another 10 or so stickers to cover my cost, and then I am happy to fund another batch for the new members. Before I print them, I am happy to take suggestions for changes in size, colour, design, etc.

Email me (as per the original post) if you would like a first run sticker or two.

Reactions: ellroy and Mingy
Nice work, they look awesome.

I still have a few left of each colour. If you want one or more, send me an email as per the first post, and when you deposit, I will get them to you asap.

Cheers

Still have a few stickers, if any of your new members want to get one or two.

See the first post on how to order.....

Emailed but no reply. :(

Hey Raven,

Just checking, you got your stickers? Sorry for the delay mate, I often travel for work and holidays (semi-retired), and don't see my emails for several days.

Still have a few left if anyone interested....

Reactions: YNWaN and Raven75