• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

MY19 model CO2 values

In this case VW is not to blame.
The WLTP test results should only be closer to the actual gasoline consumption.
Because of the new consumption data my N has become around 1000 euros more expensive
here in Austria.

For tax purposes i'm interested in knowing the NEDC CO2 emission value of the MY19 i30N 250hp (non performance version). I know that the MY18 has a NEDC value of 159 g/km. Using the same test standard, logic says in the MY19 the value should be equal or even lower, right?
Thanks

For tax purposes i'm interested in knowing the NEDC CO2 emission value of the MY19 i30N 250hp (non performance version). I know that the MY18 has a NEDC value of 159 g/km. Using the same test standard, logic says in the MY19 the value should be equal or even lower, right?
Thanks
You have NEDC1.0, NEDC2.0, WLTP

For new Belgium owners this will result in +570€ registration taxes.

My fastback N gets delivered next week.
The dealer quoted around 1600€ for registration and 1 year of taxes.
Turns out its going to be closer to 2200€
Can i ask them for some compensation since they told me it was going to be around 1600€?
These are Belgian prices fyi.

Grts.

Will be hard to get compensation for something that is mandated at EU level. As far as I understand the quote you got was non-legally binding, so not really any grounds to sue on or get compensated. Maybe if countries used more renewables and battery packs to get the best out of them we'd have lower car taxes.

In Bulgaria I have to pay a 65 Euro ECO tax and a 150 Euro car tax every year for the i30N. That's it. Here nobody cares about the exact g/km or whether the car is Euro 6d or 6c. The taxes are calculated based on kW, age and Euro standart (1,2,3,4,5 or 6). The system is really stupid because someone with a Tesla Model S P100D pays the same as someone with an Aventador because both are about 700 hp. Also we don't have any tax cuts or insentives for electric vehicles or just low emission combustion engine cars (ex. hybrids).

You can straight pipe a i30N, remove the cat and OPF filter and nobody can do anything as long as it says Euro 6 on the car's papers. It's stupid and nice at the same time lol

So, uh..... How hard would it be to register a car in Bulgaria? Asking for... Reasons...? Reasons. Getting an idea.... To do things.

In Bulgaria I have to pay a 65 Euro ECO tax and a 150 Euro car tax every year for the i30N.

Yeah Belgium is a terrible country when it comes to cars, it makes my blood boil everytime i think about it. 2-liter turbo engines are about the biggest engines that are still affordable.

Last year i was looking into buying a 350z for sunday drives and trackdays, naturally aspirated 3.5liter V6, tax estimate of 1800 registration and 2600 annually... in 4 years you pay the car's worth in taxes...

So, uh..... How hard would it be to register a car in Bulgaria? Asking for... Reasons...? Reasons. Getting an idea....
lol
You'd save on some taxes but the logistics alone would cost more than any savings. I know a lot of Romanians do that but it makes sense for them since we share a border. You pay more in Austria but get MUCH better roads, fuel quality and cleaner air in return. An old diesel car leaving a cloud of black smoke is a common sight here. We breathe that sh*t. Honestly, I'd prefer paying more just so people who haven't maintained their cars for years have to either start maintaining them or have to scrap them.

Yeah Belgium is a terrible country when it comes to cars, it makes my blood boil everytime i think about it. 2-liter turbo engines are about the biggest engines that are still affordable.

Last year i was looking into buying a 350z for sunday drives and trackdays, naturally aspirated 3.5liter V6, tax estimate of 1800 registration and 2600 annually... in 4 years you pay the car's worth in taxes...
Are you obligated to insure your car like the UK? Here we have a mandatory civil insurance (about 300 euros) that pays for the other persons car if you are at fault. Full coverage insurance for your car is completely optional (except if you lease a car). Also here we insure the car not the driver so insurance is calculated based on the cars value (usually 4%). Registration costs the same for all cars. Old and new. You pay 150 euro for the number plate and that's it.

Are you obligated to insure your car like the UK? Here we have a mandatory civil insurance (about 300 euros) that pays for the other persons car if you are at fault. Full coverage insurance for your car is completely optional (except if you lease a car). Also here we insure the car not the driver so insurance is calculated based on the cars value (usually 4%). Registration costs the same for all cars. Old and new. You pay 150 euro for the number plate and that's it.
Yes insurance is obligated in Belgium, basic insurance starts around 200-ish per year, mine will be insured with full coverage for about 750 a year. sounds like pretty much the same rules as the UK.

Edit: license plate is 30€ if i recall correctly, to be paid to the postman on delivery.

Reactions: s.arhangelov
My fastback N gets delivered next week.
The dealer quoted around 1600€ for registration and 1 year of taxes.
Turns out its going to be closer to 2200€
Can i ask them for some compensation since they told me it was going to be around 1600€?
These are Belgian prices fyi.

Grts.
My dealer also lied to me about this, search for my wltp topic.
Asked him to pay for the extra taxes. But off course he didn't do that.