• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Multimedia Software/Firmware Versions

I’m sorry. I wanted to say „in my workshop” but my english... You know, is not good.

i noticed the same issue a few weeks ago.
The n is in the service today and tomorrow and i placed this problem with a few else. i would see, if there will be some update for the software.

My car is in service around 3 weeks (5th 6th syncro,seats, etc. etc.) today Hyundai called me, it's finish, and update the navigation too. So maybe again have an update. When i have the car i attach the version, and what i found if changed. Keep in touch.

Mine got a Update 3 Weeks ago.

Software: PDEN.EUR.SOP.V100.181004.STD.M
Navi: DAP.EUR.HMC.180928.B5C9193
Maps: EUR.11.41.46.704.201.2(D.E2)

Possibility to see fuel prices was added with a Navi Update.
There was no other update available.

Before this update i have an update with fuel prices. Maybe there was a new version between this 3 weeks?

Before this update i have an update with fuel prices. Maybe there was a new version between this 3 weeks?

Seems possible. If there was an additional update they just installed the newest version.

Haven't played around much so I can't say If there are other changes.

I have this update to since 3 months o_O

So there is only an annual update? or semi-annual?

Went to Sutton's City Hyundai here in Sydney, Aus. for my annual servicing, and they insisted that I was running the latest version. I know in fact that I was not as Hyundai had pushed a mid-2019 update per (Hyundai Australia). Returned 5 days later after receiving a courtesy call where I insisted that they double check their work. Was told again that I was running the latest software (AUS.12.etc.) to which I showed them a picture of my display head clearly showing that I was running AUS.10.etc. They returned 10 minutes later saying that a senior technician had a quick look and that they were going to perform the upgrade for me. *facepalm*

Moral of the story: insist that they double check their work.

Attached are pictures from the display head running the old software and the new build.

Current build now shows when the information was last updated!

Attachments

• i30_Old.jpg
    i30_Old.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 52
  • i30_New.jpg
    i30_New.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Jajodu and GazmaN