• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Mudflaps - yay or nay

Are mud flaps a good idea

• Yay

Votes: 72 59.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 49 40.5%

• Total voters
Hard ones are there cos it can be done. Just get cheaper and softer ones with b logo. You can ask them to shorten it by 1 inch cos original length is too big and they scrape on every small curb or speed bumps

If you have a buffer with a polishing or very fine sanding wheel, hard flaps can be shortened quite easily. Trying to shorten the urethane flexible flaps, are quite difficult to cut and get right.

We have the urethane flexible flaps (Rally Armour) and you don't want to cut them, unless you have a band saw that will make a clean cut. :)

And one last question... Has anyone managed to order the Rally Armor N genuine Hyundai outside US or Canada? Perhaps at the dealership using the part number?...
I’m also Interested if anyone has managed to get the genuine set from Canada?

I need something for mine as it’s badly stonechipping the back of the Front wheel arch/wings.

does anyone have a photo of the rallyflapz are 1 inch shorter? Was it through rallyflapz direct that they organised this?

I can take a photo tomorrow morning.
While ordering from rallyflapz I just requested them to be 1 inch shorter

I've got the standard Rally Armor ones on my car and to be honest, I find them a little bit on the short side. Strange as the Rally Armor ones that I had on the Focus ST were way longer. Still better than nothing though.

The rallyflapz ones look a much better length going by the vid above.