• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Mercedes A45 AMG

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Had a GLA45 AMG 2016 model. Wickedly fast with a VR Tuner Box & Power Pedal, AMS Alpha Intake. WHP was over 400. Would walk a Porsche 911 Turbo up to 140+. With 4 wheel launch control it's amazing little vehicle.

Last edited:

J BOB

Aug 17, 2018
wigan
Had a GLA45 AMG 2016 model. Wickedly fast with a VR Tuner Box & Power Pedal, AMS Alpha Intake. WHP was over 400. Would walk a Porsche 911 Turbo up to 140+. With 4 wheel launch control it's amazing little vehicle.
And the point is? There are always going to be faster cars than the N, always! How much I wonder does one of those cost compared to The N? As one of those silly Guys in England with things like a Mortgage and a Gas bill etc ,I do wonder the the point of telling us? :confused:

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
This discussions wasn't about the N, in anyway. To be sure, other performance marques.

If you didn't notice, this particular forum is; Other, thread is titled; "Other Marques.":eek::) Which I believe means; other than the i30N or Veloster N.;) Just as our friend from Greece stated. The Audi TTRS is another great marque, which is affordable and an outstanding performance car.

The point; identifying other performance marques as the forum states.;) First hand experience is great information for those who may be interested.

I owned both and they were great cars.

I don't think you're silly, maybe you just didn't read the title of the forum and thread.:cool:

Last edited:

Kchar

Nov 14, 2018
Athens
I agree with the comments mention above. I think everyone here has consider those..and resulted in buying an I30N!
But for me the biggest interest of the A45 AMG comes from the factory tune of the engine and the HP output.
Makes me think that our cars could have been better off with a stage 1 improvement out of factory or to have the possibility to tune under warranty straight from Hyundai.

without

Jan 17, 2019
Germany
Factory tune does require a more sturdy engine to begin with to achieve the same durability (remember: 5 years warranty, etc) which would also make the base model more expensive. And if the N would just cost almost as much as a comparable Ford, Volkswagen, Renault, less people would go for the Hyundai. That might not bother you, but it will bother the finance guys over at Hyundai HQ ;)

Reactions: GazmaN