• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Melbourne/VIC I30N Club

I think we need to work on this. NSW seem to ha e a group sorted.
We have great roads so should make the most of it and get some Ns out in their natural environment. Im just no good at organising and interest has been low.

Im keen on this event. Almost locked it in. They are having an info session next Wednesday night. Great charity too.

Can't seem to paste the link. Google drive against depression mt baw baw sprint. 2 days of closed alpine roads. Non competition tarmac rally. Essentially a social rally. Check it out. Feb 23 24.

Attachments

• Mt.-Baw-Baw-Sprint.png
    Mt.-Baw-Baw-Sprint.png
    595.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: stig_3754
I would be keen on this also, there are a heap of Melb owners but I’m just wondering if they are using the forum or is Facebook the go to group now. I myself am not on Facebook so I only use this forum for info and events.

Yep sure Winton track days are great, I have done one before in a different car to the N a few years ago.

Ok that’s reasonable, just looked their website. Keep us posted with a date when you have one as I might join you.

Hey All,

I am a soon to be owner of an i30N, getting the paperwork done this week!!!

Does anyone know of a i30N owners club in Vic/Melbourne? If not, would any one else be interested?

I would be happy to arrange meet up days, also track days if we could get enough interested.

Cheers!
I’m in

Ill be interested in track days if they are on. I’m heading out to Philip Island for performance driver training late March.

Hey All,

I am a soon to be owner of an i30N, getting the paperwork done this week!!!

Does anyone know of a i30N owners club in Vic/Melbourne? If not, would any one else be interested?

I would be happy to arrange meet up days, also track days if we could get enough interested.

Cheers!

Hi Victorian owners. Can we please revive this thread as there’s about to be a shitload of new owners? 😆
I don’t have Facebook, but would be keen to get in touch with local owners and know about any meets/events going on. Cheers, Leigh

I’m also into forming a Melb N club if there isn’t one. I’ve also joined FB groups and interested in taking the car on track in Springvale. Takers?

Reactions: gergerov