• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Melbourne i30N April deliveries

Hi, I called the dealer this friday, they said that there is currently a ship already at Port in Melbourne and the cars are awaiting delivery to the dealerships. That process might take a week or more just to get to the dealership and have the car ready. I am awaiting an i30N with your same delivery timeframe.

No worries Matthew, I haven't been provided a vin (but also haven't asked) so just been trusting the dealer. Here's hoping it's not too much longer.
When did you order yours? Mine was ordered about a week before Christmas.

Oh no probs well if it's any thing more maybe check the dealership mid week and see how it's tracking. The dealer person said they are hoping it gets on a truck this Tuesday. Enjoy the car.

Hi, I called the dealer this friday, they said that there is currently a ship already at Port in Melbourne and the cars are awaiting delivery to the dealerships. That process might take a week or more just to get to the dealership and have the car ready. I am awaiting an i30N with your same delivery timeframe.
Do you reckon if some of these are unallocated? I noticed there are the odd one or two cars (albeit manual only) are weirdly in stock at dealership. I wonder why nobody picked these up.

Yeah not sure, I think the dealers are still ordering a fair amount of manuals but maybe the demand is not there.

I received a call from the dealer yesterday arvo to say the cars were being fumigated so they are still at the port. Will be at least next week until they arrive at the dealerships and he said there were 5 i30Ns (to his dealership) and it sounded like all were accounted for but you could always call and ask.

I had a call today, not even on the docks yet. It's on a ship called Amethyst Ace. Expected at the dealer 1st May. So 1 month late then I was originally told.

Yeah fair enough. I am lucky I can wait two weeks as well and yes it ain't the end of the world. Fingers crossed you get the car asap.