• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

ICE Media system rebooting

Has your media system rebooted whilst driving?

• Total voters

Jajodu

Mine is in next Thursday for a while you wait software update.
Well the dealer visit was a complete waste of time, all booked in to update the media software and the technician said there isn't an update for this, he said he looked at Hyundai Global way and there's nothing listed. Has anyone in the UK had this update ? And if so, a screen shot of the version numbers would be useful before I ring Hyundai UK.

Howy

Do you know what the software version is as mine is going in for a service soon and I would like them to do the updates.
Just had the car serviced and latest software updates done. Looks like everything has changed not just the satnav! Haven't had the new versions long enough to notice any specific changes yet. Though car felt a bit more spritely in N mode but could just be my imagination or the service has improved performance?

Attachments

Haven't had a reboot since mine was updated a few weeks ago, and it's done a couple of 3hr runs in the last fortnight.

I can confirm however, that it now keeps deselecting the Wi-Fi function almost every time I switch the car off for any length of time. :mad:

Haven't had a reboot since mine was updated a few weeks ago, and it's done a couple of 3hr runs in the last fortnight.

I can confirm however, that it now keeps deselecting the Wi-Fi function almost every time I switch the car off for any length of time. :mad:
you aren't the only one. for some reason it's always off when the car starts, which is annoying

Spoke too soon.

Had a blip yesterday eve, then black screen this morning - was using Android Auto both times (nav & music), screen goes dark, switches music back to phone (which was bizarre), and had to revert to Hyundai Nav and radio. :(

My dealer reapplied/updated the software to my headunit while they were fixing my key issue. Rebooted again the day after I picked it up.
Have just had a call from them they're ordering a replacement unit for the company that looks after them is Aust. :D
I'll get the software version from it before it goes away.
Software: PDEN.AUS.SOP.V085.171123.STD_M
Firmware: PDEN.AUS.267.171124.MICOM.DL
NAV APP: DAP.AUS.HMC.171123.e4286237
Map: AUS.10.47.48.480.002.2

Last edited:
Just had the car serviced and latest software updates done. Looks like everything has changed not just the satnav! Haven't had the new versions long enough to notice any specific changes yet. Though car felt a bit more spritely in N mode but could just be my imagination or the service has improved performance?
10k service, also same updates in austria. no mapupdate