• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

LOST MY LITTLE SISTER!

what a year it is. lost two close family members this saturday due to a moron that ran onto opposite lane...what is it with people loving to race when they don't even know how to drive...

Reactions: R Veloster N
:oops::oops: WHAT the... This is sad news mate:(.
Hope you can find the strength for this loss.
No worries, death is a constant companion especially me being a retired soldier. God provides the strength, I just believe and focus on him.:)
what a year it is. lost two close family members this saturday due to a moron that ran onto opposite lane...what is it with people loving to race when they don't even know how to drive...
I'm deeply sorry for your loss!:(

Loss is something we learn to accept, over time. People rarely stop to think or imagine the circumstance of their negative actions. It's only after, when they decide to reflect. Of course the damage is done and nothing can return the circumstances to what it was before.

Take solace and strength in the fact, God loves and accepts anyone and it's by his will alone we exist at all.

There's a particular scripture that says;

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, “These things says He who is holy,
He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens: I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.”
Revelation 3:7-8

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Romans 12:19

Believe it, he does in his way and time. What is impossible for us, is always possible for him. Draw strength from him when yours has expended and know he's always with us.

Grace, Mercy and Peace be yours, as it is mine.

Last edited:
No worries, death is a constant companion especially me being a retired soldier. God provides the strength, I just believe and focus on him.:)
I'm deeply sorry for your loss!:(

Loss is something we learn to accept, over time. People rarely stop to think or imagine the circumstance of their negative actions. It's only after, when they decide to reflect. Of course the damage is done and nothing can return the circumstances to what it was before.

Take solace and strength in the fact, God loves and accepts anyone and it's by his will alone we exist at all.

There's a particular scripture that says;

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, “These things says He who is holy,
He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens: I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.”
Revelation 3:7-8

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Romans 12:19

Believe it, he does in his way and time. What is impossible for us, is always possible for him. Draw strength from him when you're has expended and know he's always with us.

Grace, Mercy and Peace be yours, as it is mine.
thank you for your kind words! they are very much appreciated during this time. I am trying to let go of the pain and grief and let only love remain. it's hard and only time will show

as for the other guy...it doesn't help return my family but he got splashed all over the car. it doesn't help me in any way, I don't feel like longing for revenge or anything. it just shows that he didn't have any regard for himself or the family he left behind

Sorry mate :(. Bikes (especially) and cars account for all the untimely deaths in my extended family. Most of the men have been to war, experienced combat, and not a single life lost ("just" mental and physical wounds). I hope that time eases your pain. All the best man.

Sorry mate :(. Bikes (especially) and cars account for all the untimely deaths in my extended family. Most of the men have been to war, experienced combat, and not a single life lost ("just" mental and physical wounds). I hope that time eases your pain. All the best man.
Yep, I have no words mate..... :(
Hope you and yours are okay
I am deeply sorry for your loss :( Stay strong!!!
thank you all for your kind words and support. it does help soothen the pain. I don't think the whole realisation of them being gone has hit me yet, which is what I am dreading.

strangely enough, car is what helps me feel better sometimes. just getting out for a drive and listening to the sound of exhaust. perhaps that's one of my remedies