• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

LOST MY LITTLE SISTER!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Lost my younger sister this past weekend. She was 59. So it's been a bit of a somber few days.

I'm happy for her that it was not painful or long. As I understand, she didn't suffer. Lovely little lady and leaves adult children, 6 grandchildren and a husband. She will be remembered fondly by those who knew her. Rest in peace little sis.

Last edited:
Lost my younger sister this past weekend. She was 59. So it's been a bit of a somber few days.

I'm happy for her that it was not painful or long. As I understand, she didn't suffer. Lovely little lady and leaves adult children, 6 grandchildren and a husband. She will be remembered fondly by those who knew her. Rest in peace little sis.
Wow 59 that's younger than me and puts into perspective how fleeting life really is and why I drive cars like the N despite it being so called a car for younger people, we all feel the same inside, to you she will always be your little sister and we should all live our life to the best of our ability and make the most of it, glad she didn't suffer and I hope you can remember her at her best like I do all the people I have lost God bless her.