• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tuning Long term reliability of remaps

Clemet

Nthusiast
Dec 26, 2020
Norway
This.

Courtenay are the leading uk tuners of i30n's they do live mapping not a generic flash map like the forge one. It's unique to the car.

How it impacts the car will basically depend on you IMO. If you beat the car daily expect things to break. If you cruise at normal speeds but only now and then put your foot down / want it to smooth overtaking power delivery etc out then you'll probably never have 1 issue.
1800km and 5 border crossings each way is a bit longer than I was planning tbh... šŸ˜„

Mason Storm

Nthusiast
Mar 28, 2019
Hertfordshire
I see Forge Motorsport to a remap to 440nm so I gues standard clutch should be relatively ok ?
This.

Courtenay are the leading uk tuners of i30n's they do live mapping not a generic flash map like the forge one. It's unique to the car.

How it impacts the car will basically depend on you IMO. If you beat the car daily expect things to break. If you cruise at normal speeds but only now and then put your foot down / want it to smooth overtaking power delivery etc out then you'll probably never have 1 issue.
yes I donā€™t tend to thrash cars just occasionally like to feel the power on a spirited country road drive or entry to a motorway
Courtney is a long drive and if I have issues is a long way to get sorted