• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Little lies

That's great! Enjoy having it back :)

Mine's just been finished and going to pick her up this evening, hopefully they'll have done as good as job!
Just 1 day with courtesy car and I felt again how big of a difference it is. Especially that cold start ;)

Report back once you've had a chance to take a look!

_Emma

@icelink Got to parents and seen the car, pitch black and rain but looks good. Poor blokes laughed at how bad the colour matching on the bumpers (mine is diabolical!!) was and they panicked about it supposedly, looks like they’ve blended it as well as they can. No more scratched headlights either!

@icelink Got to parents and seen the car, pitch black and rain but looks good. Poor blokes laughed at how bad the colour matching on the bumpers (mine is diabolical!!) was and they panicked about it supposedly, looks like they’ve blended it as well as they can. No more scratched headlights either!
great! now back to enjoyment. hopefully no more $hit like that and nasty surprises ;)