• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Limited Edition i30N Project C

L
What i really dislike it that they cut out all the performance blue, I love the PB bits and pieces around the interior and they replaced it all with red trim as every other car has as well :mad:
Im no fan of PB, I much prefer the red stitching, I love that interior..

Reactions: glennbot and GazmaN
L

Im no fan of PB, I much prefer the red stitching, I love that interior..
I''ve got a PB (which I love) yet I hear you - reckon it looks great with the matte and the carbon. Good to see alot of passion in the comments though, this thread is exploding.

Why? Rear diffusor, side skirts and front are the same. Only the bonnet missing the inlets. Rear spoiler is already available in some way (even if not exactly that one). Rims are available from OZ. Only bigger brakes are missing. And personally I like the seats from the video much more than that on the white project N.

Reactions: padigree
Why? Rear diffusor, side skirts and front are the same. Only the bonnet missing the inlets. Rear spoiler is already available in some way (even if not exactly that one). Rims are available from OZ. Only bigger brakes are missing. And personally I like the seats from the video much more than that on the white project N.

Just seems like a lot of money for a car that looks and behaves like the standard I30N?

Yes its a little bit lighter (i.e. half fill the tank and you've saved as much weight) and has been lowered but is that worth it when most of those parts or ones similar have already been fitted to loads of peoples cars on the forum?

The seats I agree are proper noice, as is the interior :)

Yes its a little bit lighter (i.e. half fill the tank and you've saved as much weight) and has been lowered but is that worth it when most of those parts or ones similar have already been fitted to loads of peoples cars on the forum?
Sorry but I completely disagree with that. Most aftermarket parts look like cheap sh*t. Carbon parts made from the manufacturer are 95% perfect and way above aftermarket regarding quality and fitting accuracy.
Of course on the other hand there is a high price but thats normal for carbon parts :D

$48K US dollars. What's the retail price for the i30N PD, 33 or 34 with VAT. That's a 14K difference. Do you think there are 14K difference in parts alone?o_O:)

Guys - these are not CF parts - like cheap asian CF wings, they are made from class fibre and just covered by CF