• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Limited Edition i30N Project C

My opinion is if they would at least have risen the power to about 300ps the chance that it'll get sold very well would be much higher.

Come on guys, where do you live? The current M135i starts 49k€ in base trim in germany. If I configure it online to the equipment level our N offers it rises up to about 55.5k€ (the only real difference beeing the BMW is always auto whereas the N is always manual). On top of that you will get a higher discount on Hyundai, even the project C, as you will for BMW so in the end there is easily a difference of 12-15k€.

Reactions: KingofRome
I am also pretty sure that it will be around 43 000€ in Germany. 500 cars are going to Germany because it is the only market in Europe, they can sell Hyundai by this price and the rest of 100 will be devided by rest of LHD EU market. They have no problem at all by selling all of these 600 cars even if price will be 48 000€.

Hyundai Motor group revenue 2018 £184 billion, BMW 2018 revenue £89 billion...a proper David vs Goliath story there...

I've always wondered why BMW don't do a hot hatch to rival the GTI/I30N, the M140I/M135I has always sat in a weird middle ground of just being a really fast hatchback that isn't that much fun to drive!?

Hyundai Motor group revenue 2018 £184 billion, BMW 2018 revenue £89 billion...a proper David vs Goliath story there...

I've always wondered why BMW don't do a hot hatch to rival the GTI/I30N, the M140I/M135I has always sat in a weird middle ground of just being a really fast hatchback that isn't that much fun to drive!?
I was of course talking about the pedigree of the 2 brands, their own history and the general opinion the customers have about them, but hey, who doesn't love sarcasm?
PS I checked myself the revenues, even if it was not the point, found that hyundai earned 87,1B $, whilst bmw had a revenue of 98,5B € (please bare in mind that this is not the profit each company made)

I think all the customizations looks a bit aftermarket. Iam not shure about the aluminum shifter and the seats. Have to see the car in real life.

On the original i30 N hatchback I loved the light blue details and the fact that the light blue was not your usual "go-fast" or sportscar color.
I kinda missed this in the i30 N Fastback and it seems they're continuing to add red details in the interior with the Project C as well.

I would have liked Hyundai to keep the cool light blue colored touches, as it made it a bit more unique than any other hot hatch or sporty car. We have enough of red stitching in plenty of cars.

What i really dislike it that they cut out all the performance blue, I love the PB bits and pieces around the interior and they replaced it all with red trim as every other car has as well :mad: