• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Limited Edition i30N Project C

N-Raged

Yes lam waiting to see what the rs is like .....the only thing about the new rs next year will be the price...l bet you will be looking at about 40k......
No it won’t be cheap, but for something that’s 400bhp you wouldn’t expect it to be, it’s a beast, what I find mental though is this Project C is basically only a £1000 cheaper than the RS if the Ford goes for 40k, I can’t get my head around that??

c4bl3

very well equipped but a bit on the pricey side full spec with a sunroof 34k.
I was at our local Ford dealer a few weeks ago. Car looked good on the outside, inside just the seats. When we went to pricing. Full spec was at 43k€. Discount he offers was 3k€. So absolutely no comparison to Hyundai.
But that's offtopic. B2T.

Well there you have it, none of these parts will be made available..
Great news for other Companies to offer true Carbon bits and seats , wheels and tuning parts like Pumaspeed offers for Ford . In Australia we will have at least one Company that will be doing this in the next few years.

R Veloster N

Well there you have it, none of these parts will be made available..
Figured this as much. A version of the seat maybe offer by the contracted manufacture. The rest can be reproduced cheaply in China and probably will be as CFRP. Shame, with all the talk about N Factory Accessories coming, these ought to be made available as well.

Totally agree , I guess if we have a spare $250,000 we could buy the TCR version . I wish just need to win the lottery ($150 million) next week. Not likely

N-Raged

Totally agree , I guess if we have a spare $250,000 we could buy the TCR version . I wish just need to win the lottery ($150 million) next week. Not likely
Geez.. your setting your sights pretty low with a $150mil in your kitty, Id be getting my dream car straight off the bat with a 911 GT3 then the new Ferrari 812 GTS Spider which looks ridiculous, I might buy the TCR as my golf cart lol