• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Like Drum & Bass? I mean proper sweet Drum & Bass.

Ando-N

Apr 8, 2019
Minnesota
I'm digging it so far. Sorta tuned out of DnB for a few years after everyone thought it would be fun to sneak future bass and dubstep elements into the mix.

I try not to be afraid of change, just wasn't my jam.

This is a nice break from my typical metal schedule tho. >.<

Hyper-Byker

Dec 30, 2019
Lowestoft
I'm digging it so far. Sorta tuned out of DnB for a few years after everyone thought it would be fun to sneak future bass and dubstep elements into the mix.

I try not to be afraid of change, just wasn't my jam.

This is a nice break from my typical metal schedule tho. >.<
These all vary in style but none are that crazy fast D&B. May I particularly recommend "Towards the Sun - Original Mix by Schoco. It's so fucked up, it's brilliant. IMO.

Reactions: Ando-N

BeNNN

Mar 3, 2019
Oz
Saw The Vanguard Project, Fred V, Bcee and Riya recently, that was heaps of fun.

Enjoyed this the other day too

BeNNN

Mar 3, 2019
Oz
Looking through that play list there are definitely some old favourites.
Valley of the Shadows, Piper, Shadow Boxing I used to have on vinyl.

Reactions: Ando-N

Hyper-Byker

Dec 30, 2019
Lowestoft
Yeah! I'm an old school raver at heart. Still am, tbh.
You USED to have "Shadow Boxing" on vinyl. Why don't you have it anymore? I would've bought that in an instant.

Reactions: BeNNN

wisdotVN

Oct 26, 2019
Wisconsin
Anybody listen to Sub Focus? I have two albums from Sub Focus, and one by DJ Fresh. :cool: Listening to their songs never get old.
Gran Turismo 5 connected me with Sub Focus "Follow The Light" specifically. It was a nice departure from trance at the time. DJ Fresh "Talkbox" was on there too

Reactions: BeNNN and Mr. N