• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

KonaN: Ordered or Picking up?

Cholmondeley-Biscuitt

Nthusiast
Feb 8, 2022
Dunfermline, Scotland
Thought I'd pull this thread idea across from the i20N area, where it seems to be running into hundreds of pages! I can't imagine that the KonaN will end up with such a protracted waiting list like its little brother but, if you've placed an order or, are soon to pick up one of the most 'mental' small SUVs on the market, then add to this thread and share your joy!

haha yep our 120n waiting list thread has gone on for quite some time! 🤣

Frequent visitor to the i20n as this was on my hit list to purchase but I couldn't stomach the year waiting time.

Started to think about the 20 around November time, but the delivery times were starting to drift and wasn't 100% committed.

Bought an Abarth 595 pocket rocket, had a bit of fun, then sat in the Kona N 3 weeks ago, not even on my radar but rather liked the look of it in the showroom :):)

2 test drives later, and found brand new discounted one resonably local to me.

Popped new booties on her last weekend, and today off to the detailers for ceramic coating. The N delivery in one week went from July, October, December to don't know when I enquired 3 weeks ago!

Waiting time kills the enjoyment for me. I still frequent the 20 form everyday though, it feels like family after reading since November and even join in the ship spotting (which happens to be something I like doing anyway !..)

Yeah the i20n wait times if you hadnt ordered before December last year were being quoted as a year (march 23 delivery). Lucky I ordered before then but the wait time is still long and at the moment I don't know for sure when it will arrive. Oh well in for the long haul, it will turn up eventually.🙃

I did enjoy the ship watching but then got slightly down beat about bothering when I realised that there was no chance my car was on any of the boats.🤓😥

Glad to hear you're enjoying your car, it does appear that the Kona n is easier to get hold of and discounts are available, my dealership has one in the show room.

Reactions: Minigill
I ordered my Kona N in February and will get him at the end of April. My dealer told me that that my Kona has already been unloaded in the harbor in Bremerhaven, Germany.

Reactions: Minigill
I ordered 2 weeks ago here in Aus. I've been told to expect a 9 month wait :(
I had an i20n ordered before it but decided to spend the extra and go the 2.0l after test driving an i30n.

Still can't find a Kona N anywhere to test drive so hoping it is very similar to the i30n in terms of sound/power.

I ordered my Kona n at a very large German car dealer, which has 200 Kona N in advance. I had to reboot the Kona, who had my extra expense and color and that should be delivered next. I have full equipment.

Ordered mine 10 December 2021 (Gold Coast); got the call-up 1 June that it is coming at the end of June — so 8-month wait all up. Gave me time to save up for it!

Reactions: R Veloster N
Ordered Oct 21 and still waiting on it in UK. Still on production line. Performance blue. Giving it till end of summer and if no word will be cancelling. Little to no updates from Hyundai themselves which is very poor. If they cant deliver as promised then at the very least keep buyers updated. Let's see how it goes.