• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kona N Announced!

NCurious

Nthusiast
Nov 9, 2021
UK
The KONA N has electric adjustable seats. In the UK, does anyone know of they are memory- i.e you can store a few settings to save you doing it all the time when you and your Mrs drive it?

dacho

Nthusiast
May 28, 2018
Croatia, Zagreb
The KONA N has electric adjustable seats. In the UK, does anyone know of they are memory- i.e you can store a few settings to save you doing it all the time when you and your Mrs drive it?
We don't have memory in wifes KonaN, and there is no way to save different settings for seats in Croatia, i think all KonaN for Europe market are the same

Reactions: NCurious

NCurious

Nthusiast
Nov 9, 2021
UK
We don't have memory in wifes KonaN, and there is no way to save different settings for seats in Croatia, i think all KonaN for Europe market are the same
Thanks. Bit odd that, I'd have thought with all the faff of bein electric, the seats would have had some saving ability. Cheers anyway :)

Reactions: dacho