• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kona N Announced!

asd

Must say I was more excited to see the rumoured Tucson N... but I think Kona also has some potential.

Last edited:

Garth

Effectively the same i30N, but with a higher center of gravity :eek:. I'm waiting for something bigger. i30 is fine for a 2nd car, but it's too small for a family. Until we have an i40N or similar there are not many options apart from the Germans.

Garth

By family size, I mean something that will fit more than 4 people and a couple of suitcases. Eg 5 series, E class, A6, etc... (all of which have options for engines with over 300bhp)

Corsa59

While the hatchback is presently only available with a six-speed manual gearbox, Hyundai has confirmed it is developing an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic which would likely be the only choice offered in the Kona N, and therefore is expected to dictate its launch timing in the middle of 2019 at the earliest.

If that was the case, forget it. I want a Kona N badly, but it MUST be a manual...... no other option for me. One of the main reasons I bought an i30N.