• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kona Iron man edition

Cygnus X-1

Another dislike button upvote so I can dislike that hideous travishamockery in the previous post. The associated commercial with the fake engine sounds is so ridiculous. Oh, wait, I forgot... Big H is the king of fake engine sounds. #disable #dislike

Last edited:

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

I seriously can’t see this doing well.. even when we had the walking dead edition tucson a few years ago we couldn’t give them away.. and the only person who bought one had us remove all the tacky decals.. however they decided to keep the mock survival pack

Corsa59

I seriously can’t see this doing well.. even when we had the walking dead edition tucson a few years ago we couldn’t give them away.. and the only person who bought one had us remove all the tacky decals.. however they decided to keep the mock survival pack
The walking dead version????? FMDead, why? I have just googled it, and it was one great looking car! NOT!!!!!

B00n87

When I got my car serviced today I sat in one then talked to one of the dealers about them.
He said they cant shift the one iron man edition car they have. Even worse, he told me that one branch mistakenly ordered 5 so they now have 5 sitting around taking up space haha

NULLOBANDITO

Staff member
When I got my car serviced today I sat in one then talked to one of the dealers about them.
He said they cant shift the one iron man edition car they have. Even worse, he told me that one branch mistakenly ordered 5 so they now have 5 sitting around taking up space haha
That sucks because even though it's an Iron Man edition car, they're still really nicely equipped.
I think one of the main reasons people don't like to buy them is the many special things they have like the paint, rims, trim, etc. that'll be hard/expensive to replace in a few years. Though all in all I think the Kona Iron Man Edition is quite a nice car overall.

R Veloster N

Drove one and it was quick. It utilizes the same engine the Veloster Turbo and Ultimate; 1.6T Gamma II. It's rated at 26 more than the SE, SEL, Limited and Ultimate Kona are rated for 175 hp. Took off all the traction controls, ran it in sport mode and it actually turned over the wheels at low speed.

However, I didn't like the faux rear diffuser, chunky, side panels, the marvel emblem on the bonnet. Colors were nice but no Marvel Iron Man decal on the roof as previously pictured. Wheels look cheap! They wanted $10K over MSRP. I laughed fairly hard. and walked away shaking my head.

No sunroof, omitted but has the Ultimate leather interior.