• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Kona Iron man edition

Cygnus X-1

Another dislike button upvote so I can dislike that hideous travishamockery in the previous post. The associated commercial with the fake engine sounds is so ridiculous. Oh, wait, I forgot... Big H is the king of fake engine sounds. #disable #dislike

Last edited:

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

I seriously can’t see this doing well.. even when we had the walking dead edition tucson a few years ago we couldn’t give them away.. and the only person who bought one had us remove all the tacky decals.. however they decided to keep the mock survival pack

Corsa59

I seriously can’t see this doing well.. even when we had the walking dead edition tucson a few years ago we couldn’t give them away.. and the only person who bought one had us remove all the tacky decals.. however they decided to keep the mock survival pack
The walking dead version????? FMDead, why? I have just googled it, and it was one great looking car! NOT!!!!!