• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Jimmy Emm review

Mr.Gobsy

Jun 27, 2018
Bristol, United kingdom
Here it is, another review.....

He does say some good things, but I don't really care for his complaints that are mostly nit picking, the annoying review voice he seems to use, the lack of subject matter knowledge and his insistence to try race against cars on public roads that aren't playing his game.

And it wouldn't be a YouTube review if he didnt compare to a Type R.

Reactions: GazmaN
Yeah, the title of the video is already trying to put a negative slant/thought on things before you even watch it. It’s a 2 parter and it’s not a bad review to be fair.

Trying to hard to sound like Jeremy Clarkson...

Though his review is pretty close to my own experience.

His lack of knowledge regarding the meaning of the N-letter, almost made me close the video.

Trying to hard to sound like Jeremy Clarkson...

Though his review is pretty close to my own experience.

His lack of knowledge regarding the meaning of the N-letter, almost made me close the video.

His review almost comes across as something he could of found on google and reworded.

The lack on knowledge about what N stands for is shocking, as is his choice of shirts.

His review almost comes across as something he could of found on google and reworded.

The lack on knowledge about what N stands for is shocking, as is his choice of shirts.

Yeah, nothing new in the review. The only interesting reviews I can think of now are from long time users and serious modders.

The i30N reviewed by someone borrowing it has been beaten to death ;).