• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

introduction

docholiday600

May 21, 2020
Orlando FL
Hello everyone my Name is Chris better know as NStyle motorsports on you tube. I drive a 2019 PP Chalk white Veloster N. I very much look forward to all your knowledge and experience in enjoying such an amazing car. I please ask you exuse my ignorance with using the forum. This is the first one I've been a part of and am not very familiar with them yet. Thanks for allowing me to join you.

docholiday600

May 21, 2020
Orlando FL
Hey, welcome!

No worries, it took all of us some time to get used to the way the forums work.
Hope you're enjoying your car!
Yes its a great machine. I have taken it to the tail of the dragon and to the Firm International Motorsports park. Planning on renting the whole track soon with about 10 other N's should be some serious competish N 😂 (corny i know)

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Hello Chris and welcome!

There's a ton of information to glean thru. Utilize the search engine to find it. If you don't know or can't find it ask, there are plenty of us to assist.

The forum has a great deal to offer thru it's members. It's unique, considering it's a true international forum. Everyone of us are still learning about this particular platform. I urge you to ask questions, especially when in doubt. No one is going to make you feel uncomfortable.

There's a lot of friendly banter that goes on. That's all it is, don't take it personal. Leave any personal drama, where it belongs and focus on what you came here for.:) The admin staff does a excellent job and are participating members. Respect the staff (they don't get paid to do it), other members, yourself and everything will be just fine! :)

Have fun and enjoy the forum!!:D

Last edited:

docholiday600

May 21, 2020
Orlando FL
Thank you so much! I certainly look forward to learning more from everyone. Thank you mikemr305 for watching and your kind words as well. I am glad to be a part of this forum and appreciate the welcome words. I do have a question? Is anyone here running the forge BOV? Ever since I purchased it I can not seem to unscrew the trumpet style horn to make it recirculating. Its extremely tight and i don't want to damage it. Does anyone know if the treads are reversed because when I attempt to unscrew it the whole top comes off. I planned on putting it in a vise with a towel to protect it and try and get some leverage but I want to make sure I am turning it the correct direction so to speak. I can't believe i can't get this thing off ! I any insight would be appreciated.

Mikemr305

Dec 24, 2019
Miami
Thank you so much! I certainly look forward to learning more from everyone. Thank you mikemr305 for watching and your kind words as well. I am glad to be a part of this forum and appreciate the welcome words. I do have a question? Is anyone here running the forge BOV? Ever since I purchased it I can not seem to unscrew the trumpet style horn to make it recirculating. Its extremely tight and i don't want to damage it. Does anyone know if the treads are reversed because when I attempt to unscrew it the whole top comes off. I planned on putting it in a vise with a towel to protect it and try and get some leverage but I want to make sure I am turning it the correct direction so to speak. I can't believe i can't get this thing off ! I any insight would be appreciated.
My recirculating port came loose on its own the other day so i can confirm it has normal threads, so counter clock wise to remove it. Ill post a picture when i can

Reactions: docholiday600

docholiday600

May 21, 2020
Orlando FL
My recirculating port came loose on its own the other day so i can confirm it has normal threads, so counter clock wise to remove it. Ill post a picture when i can
I feel like someone is playing a trick on me or i got a defective one. What the yours just came loose 😥 i can't get mine off for the life of me!

Reactions: Mikemr305

docholiday600

May 21, 2020
Orlando FL
I feel like someone is playing a trick on me or i got a defective one. What the yours just came loose 😥 i can't get mine off for the life of me!
I got it off thank you maybe I was just scared because brand new i could not get it but as soon as you confirmed to me it wasn't reversed I just put all my strength and it unscrewed. Thanks again OMG You have no idea how much this has been bugging me 😂 so happy I yelled and scared the heck out of my roommate 😂😂

Mikemr305

Dec 24, 2019
Miami
I got it off thank you maybe I was just scared because brand new i could not get it but as soon as you confirmed to me it wasn't reversed I just put all my strength and it unscrewed. Thanks again OMG You have no idea how much this has been bugging me 😂 so happy I yelled and scared the heck out of my roommate 😂😂
Lmao no problem bro thats why we're here 🤣