• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Interstellar polar white Fastback N

Interstellar

Jun 27, 2019
Riga, Latvia
Hello,

I am from Latvia and this is second Fastback here so far, we got approx 12-14 hatches.
Got mine in 6th of July, had to wait for it less than two weeks, because there where few white ones available in Finland stock. All options except sunroof.
Super happy with purchase, my only concern was siting position (I am 1.98m tall, would like to have it little bit lower after experience with BMW), but I am already used to it.
Friend of mine bought last year performance hatch, so he took me on test ride and I was damn sure that I need to have one, but already from beginning I was thinking about Fastback shape. So far 1600km, will take it to track next month.
Cheers!
1.JPG
2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

roldis

Jul 12, 2019
Latvia
Hello, Interstellar!

Congratulations with a purchase. FB looks very nice in white. :)

P.S. I' am also from Latvia, and also have an i30n. Still not a week ovning it. Non-performance hatch - also Polar white, maybe will see each another some day in Riga. ;)
IMG_20190720_153108_2.jpg

Reactions: Interstellar

Burke

Jun 21, 2019
Australia
I've got the exact same car. I thought long and hard about either shadow grey or white. However, I think white is best since it doesn't show dirt so easy, is cooler in summer, and contrasts well with the black trim.

Reactions: Interstellar

Interstellar

Jun 27, 2019
Riga, Latvia
Hi! Small update with few pictures, ordered black badges before car was delivered, but later wen't back to OEM chrome. After first 10k km car still makes me smile, during first maintenance will ask dealer to activate SLIF. Had a rattling noise from ceiling, but is disappeared by itself. Now car is on winter setup - Mitsubishi R18 rims, resprayed them in black, looks good imho
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG