• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

INSTALLED NEW APPLIANCES TODAY!!

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Thanks, it wasn't so much that it was needed, just a desire of the wife to have a double oven with convection. She's never had a convection oven and with the altitude we're at, it will cook more evenly then a conventional gas oven.

Believe it or not, gas tend to change it's capability at altitudes above 6000'+, we're @ 6340'. Flame changes from blue to orange, because of less oxygen, so you need smaller gas pilots. Also at altitude, water tends to boil quicker.

The stuff we learn to adapt.;):)

Reactions: Ghost

Ghost

Aug 14, 2019
Northeast
It IS always smart to make the wife happy. lol...

In the mountains, hey? That's pretty cool. Every time I drive through the Adirondacks(sp) my soul feels at home, so I get it. Just breathtaking some of the views.

Lately, it seems we are all adapting to something new in one way or another. So true... Good luck with the new appliances.

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: R Veloster N

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
After 46 years of marriage bliss, I'm not about to change. Yes, it's where we will pass from this earth God willing and let our ashes blow to the wind. I've posted quite a few photos of where we are located in others off topic threads. Take a look. We are in the Rocky Mountains, with peaks towering over 10K -12K+ altitude all around us.
1588954340938.jpeg

Reactions: MarkMark and Ghost

Ghost

Aug 14, 2019
Northeast
OMG! Absolutely beautiful!!! I just love the mountains. Someone asked me if I'd prefer living on a mountain with a nice lake or river or the ocean. I'd pick the mountain with the river or lake all day long..... I'd visit the ocean though. Still very beautiful....

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: R Veloster N