• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Install front parking camera?

Carlos 405

Jul 10, 2018
Alicante
Hi. I would like to install a front camera in my i30N NY19 parking, and I would like to know if the multimedia system has an RCA input or how the rear camera is plugged in, or if it is necessary to install a module for our unit. If anyone has and can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Hey, welcome! Please introduce yourself for good measure.

About that front camera: as far as I know, the HU doesn't have an RCA input. The back-up cam should be connected digitally via the canbus system, but don't know for sure.

Do you have the front parking sensors?

Reactions: R Veloster N
[QUOTE = "R Veloster N, publicación: 82321, miembro: 2338"]
¡Elige tu opción! :)

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://n-cars.net/forums/search/62067/?q=Dash+Camera&o=date [/ URL]

Asegúrese de utilizar el motor de búsqueda en la parte superior central izquierda de la página. Ayudará a encontrar ese tema de discusión rápidamente y sin duplicación.
[/ CITAR]

Thanks for your quick response, yes I do have the front parking sensors, but I would like to have it to better control the height of the curbs or if it has a hitch ball. (Hobbies of mine that I have in all my cars). I have searched the search engine and I have separate recording cameras. What I want to do is go into reverse and when the wave is removed, the front camera activates everything with the original screen, but I need to know how it is connected and it works to be able to do it. I think it is necessary to repeat it, also I am waiting for a spoiler of MAXTON in having it I will present myself without problem, if not this they are delighted. Greetings and thank you