• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N You Tube Video

That’d be great. Hopefully over time we’ll see owner videos of walk arounds maybe after detailing, launch control, 0-60, 30-70mph tests etc.

And yes, she sounds amazing. I have a tunnel where I live and I can see myself going through it with the windows down for those pops and bangs! :cool:

Reactions: Victoria
That’d be great. Hopefully over time we’ll see owner videos of walk arounds maybe after detailing, launch control, 0-60, 30-70mph tests etc.

And yes, she sounds amazing. I have a tunnel where I live and I can see myself going through it with the windows down for those pops and bangs! :cool:

Yeah that would be ideal! :)

Do you? That will be great! I can see Paul & I going through the Clyde tunnel once or twice haha! :D

Yes, they’ll be a few detours that’s for sure. It’s nothing like the Clyde Tunnel though! You’d scare people half to death driving through that in N mode!:D

Reactions: paul-h and Victoria
Yes, they’ll be a few detours that’s for sure. It’s nothing like the Clyde Tunnel though! You’d scare people half to death driving through that in N mode!:D

Haha maybe when we eventually get our cars you should come join us for a run though the Clyde tunnel. Can you imagine 2 i30n’s in N mode going through there? Haha :D

Reactions: Crocoman and paul-h
The moment I first heard the sound of this beautiful vehicle, I fell in love.
It’s the first thing that pulled me to it.
I’d never heard of the i30N and before I’d done any research, a good friend simply passed me his phone and simply said ‘look at this’.
I’ve not looked back since.
What a car, what a noise.

The moment I first heard the sound of this beautiful vehicle, I fell in love.
It’s the first thing that pulled me to it.
I’d never heard of the i30N and before I’d done any research, a good friend simply passed me his phone and simply said ‘look at this’.
I’ve not looked back since.
What a car, what a noise.

And then you drive the thing... On wet icy roads it still blew me away! Seriously capable machine!

Reactions: Victoria

It's seriously anti social in tunnels. I did it yesteday and its like a gun shot going off. Hilarious if a little childish.

Reactions: Maverick and paul-h
In fact this is a loud car in general. Its not so noticable in the car but my other half drove it the other day and I was stood outside as she went and even in normal its pretty loud and N is a whole different level.

In fact this is a loud car in general. Its not so noticable in the car but my other half drove it the other day and I was stood outside as she went and even in normal its pretty loud and N is a whole different level.

Love it!!

Made a post man poo his pants on one of my test drives... :eek::D