• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Workhorse

meirion

Jan 21, 2019
north wales, uk
meirion-matthias.pixels.com
So when you are not blasting around the countryside or driving back and to to work what other tasks does your daily driver I30N have to undertake?
Here's mine today on this beautiful April Saturday.
About to launch onto the Montgomery Canal for a quiet paddle and a picnic with hard-boiled eggs, cheese and salad cream butties and a cold tinnie. :cool: Living on the edge me !

Attachments

• canoe1small.jpg
    canoe1small.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 85
  • canoe2small.jpg
    canoe2small.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 83
  • canoe3small.jpg
    canoe3small.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 68
Nice!

Did you buy the roof bars direct from Hyundai or elsewhere?

I’m going to be switching from a van to one of these shortly and need to be able to carry my mountain bike still!

Reactions: timpage
That is hilarious! Possibly best looking aftermarket body mod I have seen to date. Did you notice any difference in aero performance, like having to stick the oars out the windows when you need to slow down or anything :D?

Reactions: BadShadd
That is hilarious! Possibly best looking aftermarket body mod I have seen to date. Did you notice any difference in aero performance, like having to stick the oars out the windows when you need to slow down or anything :D?

Big improvement to the aero performance. The 16' canadian canoe on the roof channels the air straight onto the rear wing and adds to the downforce. Thinking of leaving it on for a trackday, see if it gives me an advantage through the twisty bits. Do you think scrutineering would be okay? o_O

Reactions: GazmaN
It's a bank holiday weekend and the roads around here are heaving with traffic!!! A5. Everyone heading for the North and Mid-Wales coast (heading home really).
I have my gorgeous wife with me so I'm driving like it's a Skoda, we're in I30N workhorse mode again. No canoe today but we're off for a good walk in the North Wales countryside. This is a bit of the unknown stuff though, and trying to keep it that way. ;) Parked up a grassy bank just outside the village then off on foot.
We had a bit of a picnic again up on the top. It felt like proper wilderness
We were out for three hours and only saw two other people, BLISS. Still noticed that the I 30N got attention from all the people sitting outside the pub. A little bit of throttle blipping helped :cool:

Attachments

• llanarmon1small.jpg
    llanarmon1small.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 17
  • llanarmon2small.jpg
    llanarmon2small.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 35
  • llanarmon3small.jpg
    llanarmon3small.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: