• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
These look really smart, I had Heko ones on my old Accent but i found they never really fitted that great and the clips didnt really go anywhere. How do these compare are they held in with the metal clips? Would be interesting to see them in the flesh.

These look nice. As you say Gizmo, subtle. It’s not something I’ve ever added to a car, though, to be honest....

These look nice. As you say Gizmo, subtle. It’s not something I’ve ever added to a car, though, to be honest....

To be honest this is the first car I've put them on. Will see if I still like them in a month or so!

Only got a slight issue with the driver side door thinking the window isn't up fully. Got the metal clips in them so just need to adjust it a bit, unless anyone has got any advice?

These look really smart, I had Heko ones on my old Accent but i found they never really fitted that great and the clips didnt really go anywhere. How do these compare are they held in with the metal clips? Would be interesting to see them in the flesh.

These fit very snugly, even had to bend them to get them ib. Got the metal clips in as well so not sure if they would have stayed in without them as I haven't tried it.

Reactions: RossTi30N
To be honest this is the first car I've put them on. Will see if I still like them in a month or so!

Only got a slight issue with the driver side door thinking the window isn't up fully. Got the metal clips in them so just need to adjust it a bit, unless anyone has got any advice?

I've seen videos in the past where people close the window until it's near fully shut, then basically drag the window up.

Having said that, if they've closed fine themselves then perhaps leave it closed for a few days while the rubber adapts to the shape.

Reactions: Pike134
I've seen videos in the past where people close the window until it's near fully shut, then basically drag the window up.

Having said that, if they've closed fine themselves then perhaps leave it closed for a few days while the rubber adapts to the shape.

It's sorted itself out now. I think the rubber seal had got caught a bit so jiggled it and it seems to be fine. Thanks!

Dealership came round to pick up the car to complete the paint protection treatment and the sunshades went on at the same time.

I'm at work so couldn't take a photo so I asked my Dad but he isn't a great photographer:

aaKPEDBl.jpg

They appear to be the same as the standard i30 (I don't know why I expected them to be different?). I'll report on road noise and post some more photos soon.

Hey guys how hard do you reckon its going to be to get my hands on a second bonnet or have one moulded?
I really want a vented bonnet, unsure of design. But i feel some vents would make it look really good...

Reactions: Garth
The bonnet is very heavy. I was wondering if it could be swapped out for something lighter, or maybe just cut enough holes in it :eek:

Reactions: Moritz
Also, someone on here asked about doing the side skirts with it? It’s a definite no from me as I had a bit left over I stuck it on and took a picture to show you what it’s like.

7BxYevL.jpg

HHyN2Ih.jpg

There is a different type of EZlip available that is more of a straight down instead of sticking out if you get me? I still think it wouldn’t look right but thought I’d share it anyway.

Looks really good on the front (not on the side as you say) so I might get some of that.

Looks great Paul, I had mine delivered over the weekend, shame it’s more foam than rubber, I had every intention of fitting it, moulding it and making a carbon lip, will be much much harder now it’s actually foam, but in time I think I’ll get there, will be fitting mike this weekend

For anyone fitting, I’d find an additional way of securing this and the tape isn’t that good...