• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
See the i30N option being released soon. Hyundai should offer parts to add or swap on existing cars as accessories but if not you might be able to order if you know the part numbers?

I think you can get parts carbon fibre dipped but bumper and diffuser aren't smooth so would need fibre glass parts to get wrapped?

Attachments

• i30N option 5.jpg
    i30N option 5.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 82
  • i30N option 9.jpg
    i30N option 9.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 83
  • i30N option.jpg
    i30N option.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 74
Hey everyone!

Has anyone here found any aftermarket rear wings/spoilers for the i30 Fastback (N)?
The stock lip on the back looks really nice already, but a little extra wouldn't look too bad (maybe like this?)
iu

Thanks beforehand!

Reactions: dowa1
Hi guys,

Just stumbled across this forum whilst looking online for wind deflectors. I've had my i30N performance for just over 2 months and loving it!

Has anyone fitted any wind deflectors to their i30N yet? Pictures would be great please..... as I'm considering putting them on mine but would like an idea of how they are going to look before I buy some.

I know they are an acquired taste but I think they look pretty smart on the right car!

Cheers,
Louis
Hi Louis, please see attached image. I ordered the HEKO deflectors from eBay for around £40 including postage. I’d recommend to fit them using the clamps on the rear windows as the fit isn’t as good as I expected!

Attachments

• B83F7251-1AD6-4D59-98B0-BC051B146EE0.jpeg
    B83F7251-1AD6-4D59-98B0-BC051B146EE0.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: LC10Louis
just buy the N..
why the hate?

Because the next thing he wants to buy is the N exhaust and the N badges.

The argument why nLines should still be SR and not look identical to a N only makes sense to real N owners.

We like the fact that our cars are different to standard i30 cars and pay for the privilege.

Anyone has the right to modify their car anyway they see fit, none of my business, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it or help people do it. No hate involved....

And the N spoiler is very understated.... get a huge “wang” bro...