• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N wind deflectors

RossTi30N

These look really smart, I had Heko ones on my old Accent but i found they never really fitted that great and the clips didnt really go anywhere. How do these compare are they held in with the metal clips? Would be interesting to see them in the flesh.

These look nice. As you say Gizmo, subtle. It’s not something I’ve ever added to a car, though, to be honest....
To be honest this is the first car I've put them on. Will see if I still like them in a month or so!

Only got a slight issue with the driver side door thinking the window isn't up fully. Got the metal clips in them so just need to adjust it a bit, unless anyone has got any advice?

These look really smart, I had Heko ones on my old Accent but i found they never really fitted that great and the clips didnt really go anywhere. How do these compare are they held in with the metal clips? Would be interesting to see them in the flesh.
These fit very snugly, even had to bend them to get them ib. Got the metal clips in as well so not sure if they would have stayed in without them as I haven't tried it.

To be honest this is the first car I've put them on. Will see if I still like them in a month or so!

Only got a slight issue with the driver side door thinking the window isn't up fully. Got the metal clips in them so just need to adjust it a bit, unless anyone has got any advice?
I've seen videos in the past where people close the window until it's near fully shut, then basically drag the window up.

Having said that, if they've closed fine themselves then perhaps leave it closed for a few days while the rubber adapts to the shape.

I've seen videos in the past where people close the window until it's near fully shut, then basically drag the window up.

Having said that, if they've closed fine themselves then perhaps leave it closed for a few days while the rubber adapts to the shape.
It's sorted itself out now. I think the rubber seal had got caught a bit so jiggled it and it seems to be fine. Thanks!

CleanSlate

Dealership came round to pick up the car to complete the paint protection treatment and the sunshades went on at the same time.

I'm at work so couldn't take a photo so I asked my Dad but he isn't a great photographer:

They appear to be the same as the standard i30 (I don't know why I expected them to be different?). I'll report on road noise and post some more photos soon.

Hi guys,

Just stumbled across this forum whilst looking online for wind deflectors. I've had my i30N performance for just over 2 months and loving it!

Has anyone fitted any wind deflectors to their i30N yet? Pictures would be great please..... as I'm considering putting them on mine but would like an idea of how they are going to look before I buy some.

I know they are an acquired taste but I think they look pretty smart on the right car!

Cheers,
Louis
Hi Louis, please see attached image. I ordered the HEKO deflectors from eBay for around £40 including postage. I’d recommend to fit them using the clamps on the rear windows as the fit isn’t as good as I expected!

Attachments