• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N vs Elantra GTN OEM Parts

TarmoT

Also a North American resident specifically looking for the i30N OEM rear hatch spoiler to go on a U.S market Elantra GT N-line. Please explain to me why none of these parts can be shipped to North America. https://allegro.pl/oferta/hyundai-i30n-i30-n-klapa-tylna-tyl-kpl-z3g-8433121594
Because most of local sellers are very - very small junk jards and even private persons. They does not want to pay taxes and it is the reason why they dont want to have too much „attention” by shipping items outside of Poland. Most of parts in Allegro will be not shipped even outside of Poland. And the biggest problem, most of sellers doesn’t respond to e-mails and there is no sense to call them because they does not speak English.

R Veloster N

The company has been open for 3 years. There is no explanation of the sideskirts. Below is what the page says minus the photos;

I30PD 1.6 diesel vehicle.

Avante Sports 18-inch wheels!

Improvement of dream phenomena and maximum output of diesel

A diesel vehicle can produce quite a lot of power just by mapping, which makes driving much easier when driving in the city or during sports.

Up to fuel efficiency when driving at constant speed !!

Our NKSPEED In Dino Dino Com holds, vehicle mapping is in progress.

Check various sensors and data using Hyundai-Kia GDS equipment .

136 hp 28 torque

161 hp 31 torque after mapping

25 horsepower 3 torque compared to the net!

We finished with durability setting considering midsummer intake temperature and DPF durability .

Daegu Gyeongsan ECU Mapping NKSPEED

Domestic and Imported Cars ECU Mapping

ECU mapping is available for both diesel and gasoline.

#ECU map # Daegu map # Jingshan map # I30PD #PD DIESEL # diesel mapping # gasoline map # map Domestic car # imported car mapping #JBMOTORS #JB Motors
#NKSPEED

Reservation and Inquiries: 010-7393-4601
Cacao ID: JBMOTORS

Additionally, after looking closely at the side skirts, they don't fit correctly. They're short at the front by about an inch and do not conform with the lines of the wheel well. They had to do this, to allow the rear door clearance when opening. Frankly, it's a hack job to get them fitted to be functional with the chassis.

If you're wanting side skirts, spoiler and splitter, you need to wait and look to the aftermarket community or pay the price for the i30N parts + shipping from a UK vendor and take a chance they will or will not work. There is no vendor in the US for these parts and will not be available for purchase from a Hyundai Dealer either.

Frankly, you're wasting your time, effort and money, thinking about fitting them. You're ultimately going to have to drill into the underside of rocker panel to fit them. You do this, you've lost the body perforation warranty from Hyundai and are risking corrosion to occur with the underside of the unibody. SE-841d1c40-b155-41a9-8d75-9aba883e1f1b (1).jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I think at this time I’ll stop searching for side skirts for my car. All that chat about drilling holes to attach them and voiding my warranty and risking getting rust on the underbody of the vehicle and not knowing if they will be the exact fit, just too much! LOL! Hey question what about 3M taping the side skirts instead of drilling?

After reading the threads on this topic of having some exterior accessories on the ELGTN from the i30n was a bit disappointed. And who knows when Hyundai will decide to sell these accessories in the North America market. The closest thing that I could do for now was go for some red vinyl overlay pinstripes for the rear and front lip on my ELGTN. And also managed to fit the N emblem on my front grill of my vehicle. Yes, I know red vinyl is just temporary but how my vehicle looks compared to before I’m pretty content for the meantime. I uploaded some pic’s, let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

GazmaN

After reading the threads on this topic of having some exterior accessories on the ELGTN from the i30n was a bit disappointed. And who knows when Hyundai will decide to sell these accessories in the North America market. The closest thing that I could do for now was go for some red vinyl overlay pinstripes for the rear and front lip on my ELGTN. And also managed to fit the N emblem on my front grill of my vehicle. Yes, I know red vinyl is just temporary but how my vehicle looks compared to before I’m pretty content for the meantime. I uploaded some pic’s, let me know what you guys think.
The red certainly smartens it up and gives it some contrast. Didn't notice until looking at your car that that the N-line has different (and better-looking IMO) exhaust tips than the N. Wish the N had those instead of the oval-shaped abortions they chose. Or, better still - the VN tips.