• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tuning i30N Tuning Parts List - Thread / Discussion

Cygnus X-1

Jul 25, 2018
US
Last edited by a moderator:

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Crap, I like them both. Going to have to do a comparison since I have the SXTH unit already!:p 3-D printing, what a concept!!:)

How much did you say you needed for a printer Cygnus?

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

simmo777

Nov 14, 2018
Brisbane QLD Australia
Boomba is releasing an excellent lower engine mount (aka rear motor mount or roll rod bracket) very soon. See how much the engine moves here:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2986781814680336

How it’s made:
http://www.boombaracing.com/blog/veloster-n-rmm-rd/

Even if you can only afford PowerFlex (or Torque Solution) bushings, get something. SXTH makes a good one too, but I really like this design best.
That video speaks volumes! Excellent to see - Trying to figure out which one I can get over to Brisbane AUS the easiest. Do we know if the i30N and VN are interchangeable with mounts?

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Let me know if you need help either way!:)

According to SXTH Element they use the same lower motor mount for the 2019 Elantra GT as for the Veloster N. (LOWER ENGINE MOUNT V2.0) I have this mount now.

I also looked at another members photos of the lower motor mount bushing replacement thread and they look the same as well.

So to answer your question directly, "affirmative" they are the same.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 25, 2018
US
Waiting for Forge USA to carry this (within a week or so I was told). The reduction method used is much better than opening up the center console and putting a traditional shortened rod in.

That being said, Boomba was rumored to be working on a traditional replacement. Imagine that in combination with the Forge reducer set to absolute minimum. :cool:

Then we’ll really need to shorten clutch pedal travel.