• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30n-tipps.de

i30n-tipps

May 1, 2019
Germany
Hello guys,

My name is Ron and I started a German website called i30N where I post guides and other interesting stuff all around the i30N. As the site is currently only available in German I was wondering if you are interested in my site being English. I am thinking about translating the site and therefore having a broader audience. However, I am not sure if enough people are interested. Can you give me short feedback on my site concerning the guides and articles and if you would like to have the site being available in English too?

Here is the link to my site: www.i30n-tipps.de

Thank you very much and see you around!

RoN!

I am interested as I spend a fair bit of time in germany and my german sucks

Hi, Ron! I've been speending some time around your site and it's real cool! Sadly I don't know any german, I hope you can find someone to help you translate it! I'd love to check out those guides.

Hey im interested in those front license plate holders you have... i ordered some but they dont fit my license plate it looks like they are 0.5cm too narrow :(

Also love the site! I will maybe do the front grill edge into black myself one day :D

Hi Guys,

I will defeniydo my site in English as I am fairly good in English it won‘t be a problem for me. However it might take some weeks to set it all up.

@PeterP those license plate holders are only for German license plate, i know they din‘t fit on Austrian plates therefore it might not fit to yours. However, I can definitely recommend using velcro straps as well they are strong enough even for German Autobahn speeds :eek:

I will keep you guys updated when my site is in English:)

Greetings
Ron

Hi Guys,

I will defeniydo my site in English as I am fairly good in English it won‘t be a problem for me. However it might take some weeks to set it all up.

@PeterP those license plate holders are only for German license plate, i know they din‘t fit on Austrian plates therefore it might not fit to yours. However, I can definitely recommend using velcro straps as well they are strong enough even for German Autobahn speeds :eek:

I will keep you guys updated when my site is in English:)

Greetings
Ron
Hey and welcome to our forums!

Already spotted you on Facebook ;) Nice to see another german guy making tutorials :D

I was thinking about getting these velcro straps mounts, but they definetly damage your paint after a while.. Now I'm using the same ones as you do since ~8 months or so. Really love them.

Kind regards from Baden-Württemberg

Btw, is your stuff copyrighted? Otherwise I could translate your stuff in our How-To section for the non-german users ;)

Reactions: Gazza and GazmaN