• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Racechip review.

Pity that installing this will stuff your warranty. Also, I have read a couple of comments that the massive increase in torque offered by this chip is beyond the limitations of the engine over an extended period of ownership. But hey, if you just want 2 or 3 years of fun then flip the car for something else, its probably a good purchase.

Pity that installing this will stuff your warranty. Also, I have read a couple of comments that the massive increase in torque offered by this chip is beyond the limitations of the engine over an extended period of ownership. But hey, if you just want 2 or 3 years of fun then flip the car for something else, its probably a good purchase.

Yes because this car is so new, it’s hard to know the longer term affects these chips will do to the engine, it’s a bit of a gamble, these i30Ns will be a great second hand car in a few years if your looking at tuning them, I’d love Hyundai to do a proper remap that won’t void yr warranty but I think I’m dreaming there..