• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Owners Scotland Clubstand at Ultimate Hot Hatch 18th August 2019

RINGN30

Jan 21, 2019
Scotland
The Hyundai I30N Owners Scotland will be in attendance for the first time as a group at the Ultimate Hot Hatch event on Sunday 18th August at Knockhill Racing Circuit in Fife.The group is very much in its early phases but securing a club stand space will hopefully increase awareness of the group.All tickets can be purchased for the event through the Knockhill website then select the group from the list of clubs that will be present.Looking forward to seeing a good display of N's on the day

Reactions: Superted

RINGN30

Jan 21, 2019
Scotland
Ha Ha definitely not.No discrimination here bud.Feel free to join us on Facebook and Sign up for the stand at Knockhill.Look forward to seeing you on the day.

Lezking

Feb 21, 2019
Gateshead
Nice, i certainly will join facebook group, whats the page called?
Im trying to get a owners club stand at newcastle race course on 10th august aswell if you fancy that?

Reactions: RINGN30

RINGN30

Jan 21, 2019
Scotland
Nice, i certainly will join facebook group, whats the page called?
Im trying to get a owners club stand at newcastle race course on 10th august aswell if you fancy that?
Hyundai I30N Owners Scotland is the page.Will have a look at that show mate,how many N's do you know of in the North East?

Reactions: Lezking