• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis Mando ECS10: I30N owners might be interested!

I have put my phone in English and downloaded it again. Now the app is in English!

When I put my language back on Dutch, the app changes to Korean. :(

I contacted the app maker to include a button like on IOS. Maybe they will include one in the near future. For now I have the option to switch to English. :)

I thought so. Hopefully they'll include it in the next update to the app. Sorry about that, I've never had to change the language on my phone. App just automatically reverted to English.:)

If you don't get an answer or it doesn't get updated in the next version. I'll contact the distributor directly and let them intervene. I've got a pretty good rapport established with them already.:)

Heck now that I think about it, I can do it now as opposed to waiting!:p We'll tackle it at both ends and make a provide a better opportunity of getting it done.

Reactions: RemcoV
I thought so. Hopefully they'll include it in the next update to the app. Sorry about that, I've never had to change the language on my phone. App just automatically reverted to English.:)

If you don't get an answer or it doesn't get updated in the next version. I'll contact the distributor directly and let them intervene. I've got a pretty good rapport established with them already.:)

Heck now that I think about it, I can do it now as opposed to waiting!:p We'll tackle it at both ends and make a provide a better opportunity of getting it done.

Great idea! :)

Can't wait untill the module arrives! :)

Reactions: R Veloster N
You can either disconnect the battery or flip the switch on the fuse panel. It's not mandatory but you're dealing with an energized circuit, I'd take the precaution.;) It's a $399 module and you don't what to cause a short.:oops:

You'll need to check the fuse circuit you're planning to tap first for power. Then do one or the other above.:)

Ordered the kit. :)

How can I put the app in English :p

Cool. I'm also from the Netherlands (our names kinda give it away) so I'm interested in finding out whether the delivery went ok.
What was the actual price in euro's including shipping?

Too bad we have the Corona crisis now, otherwise I'd be bold and ask if I could drop by to see how it works in real life before taking the plunge and buying it myself :D

Cool. I'm also from the Netherlands (our names kinda give it away) so I'm interested in finding out whether the delivery went ok.
What was the actual price in euro's including shipping?

Too bad we have the Corona crisis now, otherwise I'd be bold and ask if I could drop by to see how it works in real life before taking the plunge and buying it myself :D

It's underway, shipped like 2 days ago. It is still in China. Price was 390€.

But I will get a bill from customs when it arrives. So I would bet it will sit around the 500 euro mark after taxes.

I'll keep you posted when mine is in and installed!

Last edited:
The module arrived! Now only have to find some spare time to fit it. :)

when you install yours please tell me if you have a similar error code within the app as I have.
Mine arrived as well and I also mounted it already. But when connecting the app to the ecs10 I get the error "Vehicle not supported". Not sure if it's because I am driving a GPF-model or a european one. Nevertheless I've contacted the seller and he's gonna ask Mando directly.

when you install yours please tell me if you have a similar error code within the app as I have.
Mine arrived as well and I also mounted it already. But when connecting the app to the ecs10 I get the error "Vehicle not supported". Not sure if it's because I am driving a GPF-model or a european one. Nevertheless I've contacted the seller and he's gonna ask Mando directly.

Hmmm that sounds not so promising! :(

How did the install went? I didn't look yet, but is it easy to take the steering wheel trim of needed to get to the connector? :)

Man, I would go nuts if the module doesn't work....

How did the install went? I didn't look yet, but is it easy to take the steering wheel trim of needed to get to the connector? :)

Install was straight forward. You have to remove three screws in total, rest is clips.
1. Remove upper part of the steering column cover
2. Remove screws (2 covered up behind the upper cover, 1 visible on the lower part of the cover)
3. Remove lower cover.

And now you can change the connectors.

Just a tip: Leave all the covers of and give the module a try. Otherwise you may need to remove the covers again.

Install was straight forward. You have to remove three screws in total, rest is clips.
1. Remove upper part of the steering column cover
2. Remove screws (2 covered up behind the upper cover, 1 visible on the lower part of the cover)
3. Remove lower cover.

And now you can change the connectors.

Just a tip: Leave all the covers of and give the module a try. Otherwise you may need to remove the covers again.

I'll keep you updated on my install. But I don't have high hopes anymore. :(

Reactions: Bu11eT
I'll keep you updated on my install. But I don't have high hopes anymore. :(
I really hope it works for you. That would mean, that I could have gotten a wrong unit or something trivial!
But don't loose hope, I am in contact with Mando through the reseller. Let's hope it's just a small software fix. All in all, we are the first few i30N owners who bought the unit:)

Last edited:
I really hope it works for you. That would mean, that I could have gotten a wrong unit or something trivial!
But don't loose hope, I am in contact with Mando through the reseller. Let's hope it's just a small software fix. All in all, we are the first few i30N drivers who bought the unit:)

Keep me informed! :)

Reactions: Bu11eT