• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N Hatch - Black Friday offers

But if your income in real terms is twice that in the UK then it all works out about the same, difficult to compare prices across countries unless you allow for income, taxation etc...£52k does seem a lot though.

That is insane. £52k is about 60000€. In Finland the car costs 40000€ and here there is over 10000€ of tax in the price. And here the cars are expensive.

Hello all - first post. I picked up one on Friday for £22.5k with metallic paint and winter pack. Absolutely fantastic deal, although to get it you had to be ready to move quickly and take a stock car by the end of the month. If I was a previous owner I'd be pretty unhappy at these deals as they will hit residual values (which had actually been pretty good up to now).

Pricing like that would seem to suggest this model will very shortly be discontinued and they are offloading stock.

I was actually very close to buying the Megane RS Trophy before I saw this deal. Felt the Megane was a much more focused car, although it was coming in around £200 more a month so money talks.

Nice. Similar to mine from Tunbridge then.

For those interested, mine is in for a full new car detail and paint protection coating at the moment (done by a professional over 2-3 days, not slapped on by the dealership in 45 mins). I'll post pictures up when done. Means I have a new toy but I can't play with it!

Nice. Similar to mine from Tunbridge then.

For those interested, mine is in for a full new car detail and paint protection coating at the moment (done by a professional over 2-3 days, not slapped on by the dealership in 45 mins). I'll post pictures up when done. Means I have a new toy but I can't play with it!
Better be protected by the very start than later on... everyone knows the kind of treatment the dealerships give to the car, specially with their "courtesy wash and vacuum"... *goosebumps*