• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Against the rules | Sofisticated i30NP Adventure HotHatch

Just read what the thread starter wrote, RaceChip.... You said that the GPF is a "completely different" thing... I don´t think that it will that easy, it will be more work than just rip out a part and install a new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muniek
I saw that .....but i saw foto with the rims on the N and i was curious about the fitting

I fitted the Rotiforms to the I30N. These are my winter wheels setup.
ET45 8,5j. They do not stick out a lot. The comfort is better then i expected. I will do better photos after changing the oil and mounting the ski rack on the roof :D
Also, yellow wrap coming for the front lights :cool:

I fitted the Rotiforms to the I30N. These are my winter wheels setup.
ET45 8,5j. They do not stick out a lot. The comfort is better then i expected. I will do better photos after changing the oil and mounting the ski rack on the roof :D
Also, yellow wrap coming for the front lights :cool:
Thanks mate! I was asking because were i live are quite strict with the wheels.....must be inside the figure of the car to be regular so if they are a bit more out respect to the fenders is aa bit risky for me

Reactions: Muniek
I did some night pictures, so heres the whole set.
Plans on monday -> Oil change, gearbox oil change, brake fluid to motul rbf and brake wires change, roof ski rack setup, yellow wrap on front lights.
I anyone wants to follow me, im here -> instagram.com/pawel_jermak DSC04689.JPGDSC04700.JPGDSC04702.JPGDSC04703.JPGDSC04708.JPGDSC04736.JPGDSC04734.JPGDSC04713.JPGDSC04725.JPG