• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N ETA

nerdydolphins

Dec 10, 2018
NSW, Australia
Picked her up Yesterday at 17:00! Clean Slate Luxury Pack model. Yay!

Besides the Dealer dicking me around with less than 1/4 of a tank of fuel, not getting or fitting the personalised plates I'd ordered and pre-organised, not refunding the deposit as advised and also failing to register it before I took delivery (WTF ?!?!!?!?!). leading to me wasting the first hour of ownership on the phone to the Fleet guy (who just wanted to tell me what a great job he'd done getting me the car) and waiting at the Motor Registry for no reason (bc they failed to register it), I love this little beauty to bits!!!

All I need to know at the moment is how to store the Drivers Memory settings.
I haven't really had too much of a play with it, barring pressing the Memory button and the Storing number.

I'll check it again at lunchtime and see how I go, but if any of you good people could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

Now that I finally have this little ripper, I'm keen to meet some others. I'm on the NSW Central Coast and I'll be doing to Old Road and Wollombi runs fairly regularly.i30N-DeliveryDay-Smaller.jpg

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia

Besides the Dealer dicking me around with less than 1/4 of a tank of fuel, not getting or fitting the personalised plates I'd ordered and pre-organised, not refunding the deposit as advised and also failing to register it before I took delivery (WTF ?!?!!?!?!). leading to me wasting the first hour of ownership on the phone to the Fleet guy (who just wanted to tell me what a great job he'd done getting me the car) and waiting at the Motor Registry for no reason (bc they failed to register it), I love this little beauty to bits!!!

I haven't really had too much of a play with it, barring pressing the Memory button and the Storing number.

I'll check it again at lunchtime and see how I go, but if any of you good people could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

Now that I finally have this little ripper, I'm keen to meet some others. I'm on the NSW Central Coast and I'll be doing to Old Road and Wollombi runs fairly regularly.View attachment 5288
Sorry I can't help you with that, I only have Poverty Pack. But massive congrats mate, I do love the Clean Slate so (slightly envious). Enjoy!

Aussiei30N

Dec 21, 2018
Australia

Now that I finally have this little ripper, I'm keen to meet some others. I'm on the NSW Central Coast and I'll be doing to Old Road and Wollombi runs fairly regularly.View attachment 5288
What a stuff around, let me guess a Hyundai dealer in Wyong by any chance? Least you have it now, start reading that manual and time for some fun.

Corsa59

Jan 19, 2018
Your dealer sucks ,got a full tank of juice and mats thrown it, anyway enjoy all the fun that the N will bring you
Some dealers are so f*@%ing stupid when it comes to delivery time. Mats are an accessory, and if you didn't negotiate them into the deal BEFORE you signed on the dotted line then you shouldn't get them.

But fuel..... if I ever got a new car with less than a full tank, I would feel very ripped off, and NEVER do business with that dealership again, either for a new car, or servicing. Just like everything else, they should include a full tank in their price calculation, and include it regardless of the deal struck. Cheap ass bastards....

Reactions: Beasty

tsktsk

Apr 5, 2020
Sydney
With the last post in this thread a whole year ago - I'm guessing all the enthusiasts have their cars already? Has anyone ordered a car in 2020 and still waiting? I ordered mine late Jan and told I have to wait till April... then May .. then early June and now slipping into mid/late June :(

My order was for a PB Fastback with lux pack and sunroof and having been to almost every Hyundai dealership's website in the eastern seaboard and religiously checking carsales and carsguide everyday there doesn't seem to be an single 2020 build vehicle for sale yet? (I'm based in Sydney btw)

Pizzaman12

Feb 8, 2020
Sydney
With the last post in this thread a whole year ago - I'm guessing all the enthusiasts have their cars already? Has anyone ordered a car in 2020 and still waiting? I ordered mine late Jan and told I have to wait till April... then May .. then early June and now slipping into mid/late June :(

My order was for a PB Fastback with lux pack and sunroof and having been to almost every Hyundai dealership's website in the eastern seaboard and religiously checking carsales and carsguide everyday there doesn't seem to be an single 2020 build vehicle for sale yet? (I'm based in Sydney btw)
You are not alone tsktsk. I also have a Fastback on order from Mid Feb which I have now been advised won't arrive until late July. I ordered Micron Grey which I have since been told has been replaced with the 'Dark Knight' colour currently on the Kona.

Not much we can do with the current situation but wait it out. It is comforting knowing that I am not the only one though, I am positive it will be well worth the wait when it does arrive 👍

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
You are not alone tsktsk. I also have a Fastback on order from Mid Feb which I have now been advised won't arrive until late July. I ordered Micron Grey which I have since been told has been replaced with the 'Dark Knight' colour currently on the Kona.

Not much we can do with the current situation but wait it out. It is comforting knowing that I am not the only one though, I am positive it will be well worth the wait when it does arrive 👍
I waited for 161 days for my Micron Grey Hatch. Was it worth it? "expletive" Yeah

:):cool:

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia

I look forward to seeing photos of your N in Dark Knight once you take delivery. I can wait if you can.
:cool: :)

JJSSi30N

Jun 14, 2020
Australia
Gday guys!
I’ve got a car coming from a Melbourne dealership to me in Perth, they said 2-3 weeks, I’m on my 3rd week and no update dam :/!!
but at least it’s not as crazy as some of the wait you guys had to do!!
I’ll tell you what I’m bloody excited to get the phone call to come pick her up!!

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Gday guys!
I’ve got a car coming from a Melbourne dealership to me in Perth, they said 2-3 weeks, I’m on my 3rd week and no update dam :/!!
but at least it’s not as crazy as some of the wait you guys had to do!!
I’ll tell you what I’m bloody excited to get the phone call to come pick her up!!
What colour and spec?

Reactions: JJSSi30N

JJSSi30N

Jun 14, 2020
Australia
Its really odd i dont know if theres a shortage of N`s cos mine keeps going up in value the last week or so
hmmmm I guess that is always good?
The wait is killing me! And I’m going to run her in as per what the factory says! this is also my first new car and want to treat it just right before I start trashing it around

JJSSi30N

Jun 14, 2020
Australia
Hey guys! Got my delivery date/time!! This Thursday morning!!! whhop whhoppp!!

this is my first “new car” any advise on pick up I’m Australia and what to do with the car for the first month ?? I know there is already a thread on this and read it back and forth! But interested from you guys!
Cheers
Jay