• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N ETA

Totally Right?!
Ordered the Remus with the carbon tips too, that should be here next week. Performance Blue ,Lux pack, Pana Roof, chrome boot strip, boot carpet, factory floor mats, interior LEDs.
Ooooohhh, so many options too. Tasty....

Totally Right?!
Ordered the Remus with the carbon tips too, that should be here next week. Performance Blue ,Lux pack, Pana Roof, chrome boot strip, boot carpet, factory floor mats, interior LEDs.

Interior LEDs were an option? Wonder if I can request mine to have them too even though pick up is next Monday.

Interior LEDs were an option? Wonder if I can request mine to have them too even though pick up is next Monday.
There is an option for interior LEDs apparently they are different from the GD model and the panoramic roof is a different part number to one without. I intend on installing myself, along with all the other stuff. I am a mechanic. The only thing I'm gonna ask the dealer to do when I pick it up is how to tune the radio to DAB+ 2CH.

Reactions: Riviat and Stash-N
Chiming in very late in this thread as I already picked up mine. My PB Lux with sunroof was ordered 15th September and picked up on 23rd November. A 69 day wait but seeing what some others have been through here I think got off pretty lightly!

Next Monday though it might be awkward if that gets delayed by a bit as the person who bought my car is coming to pick it up Sunday. Will just have to ride if it comes to it.... :oops:

Hyundai, my ability to be mobile is now in their hands. o_O

Lol, as predicted, car didn't arrive in time so no transport next week for me :eek:. Time to bust out the ol bike.

Update-
Was meant to receive my Clean Slate next Saturday, although due to end of year stocktake I'm now expected to wait till January.
I have my VIN just no 'ETA'